Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

This: 

We did a special run of varsity jackets with Dehen, two for men and one for women. All the fits are custom designed by Self Edge and Dehen together over the past year.  No branding on the outside of any of the jackets and all are wool body with cowhide arms.  These should be out in about a week or two at all stores.  

And jstarvin, I really want to see some pictures and measurements first!

Not to sound like a broken record, but.

Dehen jacket should be coming soon huh?

We have them at all our stores now, they came out looking (and fitting perfect).  Should be up in our online store in a week.

Is there going to be another price drop on the warehouse sale stuff?

Round two starts at the end of next week with some new additions, restocks, and price drops.

We've got boots!

Over this past year we've been slowly building up our footwear selection.  In today's boot world it's not easy stocking a boot brand which is unique and meets the quality standards of everything else Self Edge stocks.  We have found great boots from both Lone Wolf and John Lofgren.  Both brands are fully made in Japan in small factories from the highest quality materials available.  Lone Wolf is Toyo Enterprise's footwear division, the same company which brought you Sugar Cane, Buzz Rickson, and Mister Freedom.  

We now have three new boots from these brands, available now at SENY, SELA, SEPDX, and in our online store.

LW_BLK_01-682x1025.jpg
LW_BLK_05-1025x682.jpg
LW_BLK_07-1025x682.jpg
LW_BLK_03-1025x682.jpg
LW_BLK_02-1025x682.jpg

LW_BRN_01-682x1025.jpg
LW_BRN_05-1025x682.jpg

LW's look great but they only go up to a 9.5?

Yup, that's the largest size Toyo produces in all of their footwear.

Man, I love the look of the Lone Wolf boots but those are some tiny sizes!

That reminds me of when I lived in Asia and tried to buy shoes for years. Nearly impossible.

Also Tyler hooked it up with some shots of the Dehen jackets, probably gonna call him today and place my order.

Hey kiya... Are those striped flat head socks machine washable? I know that you should be careful when washing wool, but they are socks so they got to get washed sometime.

Thanks!

Yup, they're machine washable.  Cold water wash them and dry them on low and you'll be fine.  They actually become softer after you wash them for the first time.

Awesome... Forgot to mention how nice these are. I am now looking into replacing my sock wardrobe... I've got a bunch of fair isle ones but honestly the material on these destroys those.

Keeping my feet nice and toasty on this abnormally cold la day!

Winter Jackets from Mister Freedom, Iron Heart, and Dry Bones

Just in time for the chilly months we've recieved a shipment of winter jackets from three of our favorite labels.  

Mister Freedom do their take on a flight jacket, Iron Heart beefs up a N-1 deck jacket, and Dry Bones makes sure you're the coolest looking guy at the bar with a black wool & leather jacket.

MF_BOMBER_01-682x1025.jpg
MF_BOMBER_15-1025x682.jpg
MF_BOMBER_09-1025x682.jpg
MF_BOMBER_11-895x596.jpg
MF_BOMBER_14-1025x682.jpg

IH_COAT_03-797x1198.jpg
IH_COAT_09-1025x682.jpg
IH_COAT_15-1025x682.jpg
IH_COAT_10-1025x682.jpg
IH_COAT_11-944x628.jpg

I think it depends on which 633S denim you mean.

I believe the grey weft loomstate denim was a one time production, while SE is still stocking the 633S in the normal IH 21 oz denim.

Is the overdyed IH type III still on schedule for the 15th or around there?

I promise, that'll be my last jacket this year / season.
Y'all gotta cut me off after that...

That Dry Bones jacket is the coolest freaking thing I've ever seen.  They're such an under-appreciated brand on SuFu.

Also, the new Lofgren boots, good grief... my engineers I bought from SE a few months ago quickly became my favorite shoes, I don't need more boots but if I did I'd buy those Donkey Punchers.

Edited by Cold Summer

Kiya, I'll be on the west coast in Jan/Feb, is it possible to schedule a day at one of the SE stores, SF would be the most convenient but any of them would do, to drop off my jeans in the morning, get them fixed and pick them up before you closed again? 

Are the IH 633S going to be a regular production from now on or limited run?

We're not sure at this point if another run will be made because they're only produced for us.  At this time we just received a new run a few weeks ago and all the shops are fully stocked.

Is the overdyed IH type III still on schedule for the 15th or around there?

I promise, that'll be my last jacket this year / season.

Y'all gotta cut me off after that...

We just got them and they're in our online store now!

Kiya, I'll be on the west coast in Jan/Feb, is it possible to schedule a day at one of the SE stores, SF would be the most convenient but any of them would do, to drop off my jeans in the morning, get them fixed and pick them up before you closed again? 

All repairs take 2 to 4 weeks at all of our shops, we can't rush repair work.  We can mail the jeans to you once they're done though.

Damn, y'all are putting a hurting on my wallet haha.

Is the recent run made with the same patch?

I hope so, the Diesel patch is awesome. Need to meet him next time I make it out to SF.

Yup, same patch!

I don't know where to post this so i'm just putting it here.. Good Art just made a dual-tone version of their Model 10AA bracelet and it's blowing my mind:

10856627_10152490171366109_5242414301092

Edited by kiya