Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Hey Kiya,

Is there any Heirloom deep indigo or superdark indigo tee sz M in stock ? 

Are they supposed to fade ? Thank you.

Nope, sold out across all three stores.

Kiya is the flathead shirt you posted on your instagram available now?

Yup, available now at all of our stores, going into the online store by Monday.

Want to drop us any hints? It'd be much appreciated!

http://instagram.com/p/bUOfi4ziO3/

Kiya, any updates on the SE feather rings?

More are coming in July 15th!

That shirt looks like it's gonna be incredible....

Yes, but whats gonna be incredible is the look on people's faces when they see the art from the Self Edge x Florian Bertmer collab tees/stickers.  Been working on this project since the end of last year and i still cannot stop staring into the images.

Yeah, when are those gonna drop? And when does the new FH stuff go online? Looking forward to seeing this stuff....

Florian's stuff comes out next week right after the new FH stuff.

Seen a picture of the stickers, and with that I am pretty stoked on the shirts. Love that style.

Did you notice that its not a hot-rod?  It's actually a 43200g Union Special.  

is that flat head a short sleeve?  western or regular?  If Bart wasnt shitting the bed, Id swing by....

Its a long sleeve, but we have a couple of new short sleeves too, one of which is their native check but in gray and the other is some insane 5 dimensional acid trip fabric.

Maybe i can get tmadd to post some photos of his pair, let me see what i can do..

Sorry this took so long...I didn't want to use a shitty point and shoot, so today jstavrin busted out the DSLR and we got some halfway decent shots.  It's pretty hard to get an accurate capture of the color of these, because it's an incredibly dynamic denim that's color tends to change as it moves/light hits it differently.  Additionally, I've worn these for a couple weeks, including some time making coffee, so the thighs have some espresso grounds on them, giving them a slightly flatter, greenish hue than they would.  The two pictures of the waste band are probably the closest to accurately depicting the color and depth of color.  

9214899000_3277dca538_b.jpg
9214899534_1305509fb2_b.jpg
9214900048_8445d954cd_b.jpg

9212122143_96fbb409d4_b.jpg

9212123191_2ce8640c6a_b.jpg
Edited by tmadd

^^^Thanks for posting, tmadd - been lookin forward to the photos. Also interested in your size and a few dimensions. thanks. Texture of the hand loomed denim looks beautiful!

Edited by lance

Sorry this took so long...I didn't want to use a shitty point and shoot, so today jstavrin busted out the DSLR and we got some halfway decent shots.  It's pretty hard to get an accurate capture of the color of these, because it's an incredibly dynamic denim that's color tends to change as it moves/light hits it differently.  Additionally, I've worn these for a couple weeks, including some time making coffee, so the thighs have some espresso grounds on them, giving them a slightly flatter, greenish hue than they would.  The two pictures of the waste band are probably the closest to accurately depicting the color and depth of color.  

9214899000_3277dca538_b.jpg
9214899534_1305509fb2_b.jpg
9214900048_8445d954cd_b.jpg

9212122143_96fbb409d4_b.jpg

9212123191_2ce8640c6a_b.jpg

For those wondering.. Tyler is right, the waistband photographs shows the true color of the fabric.

They look roomy in the thigh...how is the fit through the leg? If we're lucky these will be another one of Kiya's perfect slim straight fits. Leather patch absent from sample?

They look roomy in the thigh...how is the fit through the leg? If we're lucky these will be another one of Kiya's perfect slim straight fits. Leather patch absent from sample?

These aren't slim jeans, they're a straight leg, seemed wrong to do this type of fabric in a slim cut.  

And yes, the final jean will have a leather patch (and the thigh is a little narrower).