Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Anyone else tried the SExFHxRR on? Tried a W32 (My TTS) today and they were dick tight... The proportions of thigh to waist are crazy! Love the denim and the construction but I don't think these could ever possibly fit me properly. I mean W32 (Raw) thigh measures in at 11.7??? I must see pre and post fit picks asap! Who has grabbed a pair? Also, anyone who buys a W36 I MUST see a fit pick!!!

Anyone else tried the SExFHxRR on? Tried a W32 (My TTS) today and they were dick tight... The proportions of thigh to waist are crazy! Love the denim and the construction but I don't think these could ever possibly fit me properly. I mean W32 (Raw) thigh measures in at 11.7??? I must see pre and post fit picks asap! Who has grabbed a pair? Also, anyone who buys a W36 I MUST see a fit pick!!!

i had the same situation, tried TTS (a little on the tight side) 31 and i couldnt go higher than the second button. (side note) the purple selvage line was really unusual.

Lando you mailed my size 31 to me in ironheart 634s-b and that's like the best possible waist fit I've ever fit and a size 31 in ringrings is maybe slightly less tight fitting in the waist. Felt more like a measured 31.5 than a measured 32 if the iron634s-b is 31. Anyway still got some weight to lose so hopefully that makes the difference along the way.

Haven't tried on a pair, but going by the measurements I'd say they're slim but not "dick tight" skinny.

11.7 on the thigh (measured SE style) for a 32 isn't that slim. There are plenty of jeans sold at SE with smaller measurements at that size, although the measurements are not necessarily indicative of how slim a pair of jeans might fit.

For instance, I would consider the 3sixteen ST to be pretty "dick tight" but the SExFHxRR appear to have quite a bit more room for the junk.

Anyway, I envy anyone who was fortunate enough to try on a pair.

SENY has gotten a restock on the Loopwheeled sweatshirts in Black, Grey, Blue and Olive as well as the 1910's model Peacoat, USN Indigo Chambray, White Chambray and Charcoal mocktwist shirt.

Give me a call if you have any questions 212*388*0079

None of the SE stock outside of SF will ever be on the website?

Is the FH Houndstooth Winter Iron in the online shop the one with the beige/charcoal pattern that has been posted in this thread? Don't want to miss out and there aren't many sizes.

Yup, that's the one.

Also, Bigyen, bring those back in for hemming!

Hey kiya,

just got my pair of roys RN1!

they are awesome but a little too long for my liking...

it is possible to send it back to you to get it altered a little?

maybe to a 37.5 inseam..

thanks!

Post pics in the Roy. thread, we need some action over there! Trying to clean it up a bit with some pics of the new lot.

stoked to see max schaff on the self edge site... one of the only vert skaters i can stand to watch.

Off topic, but on the subject of vert skaters, doesn't Gator get parole this year?

Off topic, but on the subject of vert skaters, doesn't Gator get parole this year?

What a fucked up story that is.

Yeh, but damn he was good, my hero when I was a kid (until the unpleasantness). Apparently he's a born again christian these days and has vowed never to set foot on a skateboard again.

...Apologies for the off topic discussion...

The new Self Edge x Iron Heart CPO jacket just showed up at the stores and i have to say that it's probably my favorite non-jean item i've seen from the brand in a long while. Black/Gray cotton flannel, black anodized metal zipper with dual leather zipper pulls, poly quilted lightweight lining..

I'll post pictures sometime of the work that we do at SENY. Patches are applied to the inside, not the outside of the jean. Our repair guy thread matches colors to help blend it in; from the outside, the repairs look just as good as if they were done with a darning machine.

I know this was a while back, but here is some great repair work done by SENY. Note that the area immediately to the right of the (present-day) hole was one giant hole before repairs. Back on the west coast now, obviously with some new holes, so I'll soon have a chance to get my SExIH07's repaired with the magical darning machine. They also re-stitched the back right pocket, but the work is so good that a detail shot would be pointless... You can barely even see the crotch repair!

3BVSZs.jpgw1QIWs.jpgMetoPs.jpgNIMKts.jpg