Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Broke the bank and picked up a pair of 30s and 31s. 31s are a good fit pre shrunk ;p But I'm losing another 10-12 pounds (Ontop of the 110 I've already lost) to hit goal weight so these are my reward. Not sure if 30 will ever happen but never know.

Unreal construction. Also examining the Roys in person ad the construction is pretty insane and downright next level in some parts. Definitely worth the current asking price imo.

Broke the bank and picked up a pair of 30s and 31s. 31s are a good fit pre shrunk ;p But I'm losing another 10-12 pounds (Ontop of the 110 I've already lost) to hit goal weight so these are my reward. Not sure if 30 will ever happen but never know.

Unreal construction. Also examining the Roys in person ad the construction is pretty insane and downright next level in some parts. Definitely worth the current asking price imo.

Why do you need two pairs? That's just greedy.

Rolled through SELA today to pop my SE cherry and get my SExSC06's repaired. Have to say the RR's look quite fabulous in person. If you're on the fence, just take the plunge. You'll regret it later.

Can also say that I now want a pair of Strike Gold's over anything next. The texture and weave is so variegated to almost a point of roughness. Awesome.

Why do you need two pairs? That's just greedy.

Greedy spending money I've earned on something publicly available? :P

I've lost nearly 110 pounds steadily over the last two years. On schedule to losing the last 10-12 in the next two months and want to make sure I have a perfect fitting pair waiting for me since these are end game kinda jeans. Dunno if ill ever fit thirty due to my stocky body type if not you can trust that second pair will find a new owner ;)

Why is the new SE x FH collab's leather patch on the left side instead of the right side?

been wanting to know thanks.

Many of the details of the collaboration are from 20's and 30's 5-Pocket jeans such as the left side leather patch like vintage Lee jeans and the coin pocket that's up near the waistband like on turn of the century Levi's jeans.

i want to know when these collabs will go on sale

They're for sale right now:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=625

New Iron Heart Hairline Hickory shirts are in our online store and available at all three Self Edge stores.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=626

ISHS34_01.jpg

ISHS34_04.jpg

i will only purchase it if ringring signs my jeans. but i have to see him sign it myself.

How soon can you get to San Francisco and meet me afterhours?

sorry to continually bitch at this thread, but are you guys going to get new buzz sweats in?

sorry to continually bitch at this thread, but are you guys going to get new buzz sweats in?

If you want to order over the phone, LA has black and grey. This was a surprise to me this morning, and I'm wearing a grey one home!

SENY has gotten a restock on the Loopwheeled sweatshirts in Black, Grey, Blue and Olive as well as the 1910's model Peacoat, USN Indigo Chambray, White Chambray and Charcoal mocktwist shirt.

Give me a call if you have any questions 212*388*0079

thanks! i think you will get a call in the next few days

SENY has gotten a restock on the Loopwheeled sweatshirts in Black, Grey, Blue and Olive as well as the 1910's model Peacoat, USN Indigo Chambray, White Chambray and Charcoal mocktwist shirt.

Give me a call if you have any questions 212*388*0079

Can i just say that if anyones feelin a military vibe, the olive is perfect, i tried it on the other day and it was amazing (i just couldnt pull it of)