Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

I sent a pair of 3sixteens back 2 weeks ago to get a button fixed and hemmed. I called the store yesterday and they said they'd call me back and let me know where they're at but they never did. Is there anyway i can find the status on my denim?

They should already be on their way back to you, what store did you send them to?

can I bring in a pair of jeans I ordered online to the LA store for walk-in hemming? (I know I still have to pay)

and how long does hemming take?

Yup, bring them in, hemming takes 2 to 3 days.

^how long does it take to hem a pair of jeans thats not ordered from SE by walking in? Does making a appointment help?

Hemming takes 2 to 3 days, no appointment necessary.

is it possible for me to buy any of the bandanas from previous giveaways?

if not, is there anywhere i can find some some or something similar?

Sorry but those are only given to us to give away for free at parties.

We do sell some limited edition ones at SENY that Mister Freedom has made for us.

Kiya, a while back ago you said that you may be getting a Flathead wool perfecto jacket this season. Is that still coming in?

Yup, still coming. December 1st.

We also got some really nice new cotton Kasuri shirts in red and black at SESF and SENY, i'm getting both for myself.

New houndstooth workshirt flannels are also in, they have cast iron Flat Head branded buttons. All this stuff is at the stores now, will be online in a week or so.

Beatle hit me up requesting some photos of the new Flat Head shirts that we just received at SENY. Here are some teasers... the shirts will be posted online soon, but if you'd like more information on these shirts or would like to place a phone order, give us a call at 212.388.0079 or shoot me a PM. One interesting thing to note is that we are now stocking size 46 Flat Head shirts - so if you found the 44's to be too small in the past, you're in luck.

Heavy Nel Flannel. The fabric texture is amazing...

20101101_1.jpg

20101101_2.jpg

New Houndstooth shirts have custom cast iron buttons as Kiya mentioned:

20101101_3.jpg

20101101_4.jpg

Lastly, new cotton kasuri shirts come in both red and black. They have contrast fabric underneath the collar:

20101101_5.jpg

20101101_6.jpg

Heavy Nel Flannel. The fabric texture is amazing...

20101101_1.jpg

5137497514_9554ac7c1f_z.jpg

its an amazing shirt, just a little side comment on the sizing i think its a bit longer in the length. Im an XL in iron heart and flat head 44s are to small but this 44 was perfect fit

Maybe there was a misunderstanding... the keyring is not designed to be a bottle opener, you CAN open a beer with it though if you're good at opening bottles with flat objects such as lighters.