Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

I am 6' 4" and weigh 280 pounds. I've been to Japan twice, and both times I TOWERED over everybody. The difference was really marked.

and in contrast, i am 5'7" and 150lbs, and japan is the only place i have been where i am *average* sized and i can find clothes that actually fit me easily.

Actually, not too many people know this, but the inch is actually smaller in japan. A japanese inch is about 0.85 times the American and British inch. I think Einstein said it had something to do with the speed of light and the time change. So when you fly over their you are actually growing in size and they are normal sized.

Actually, not too many people know this, but the inch is actually smaller in japan. A japanese inch is about 0.85 times the American and British inch. I think Einstein said it had something to do with the speed of light and the time change. So when you fly over their you are actually growing in size and they are normal sized.

uh huh :rolleyes:

Kiya- when are you going to get more pairs the FH bsp instock in a size 31?

We'll have more online/SESF next week, or just call SENY now and place a phone order for them.

Another fresh shipment of new garments have come in from Japan including some highly anticipated items from Iron Heart and Buzz Rickson.

Iron Heart has done a great chambray shirt in three colors, all of which are the heaviest chambray material we've ever seen. Great fit and strong as steel snap buttons make up the most intense chambray shirt we've ever had.

Buzz Rickson releases a period correct Navy Wool Flannel CPO shirt that's a beautiful reduced wool in navy color that's soft and extremely wearable, perfect for the winter months. Also from Buzz Rickson is a black loopwheeled crewneck with a tube body design for that very specific vintage feel and fit.

Sugar Cane has also produced a new workshirt made of a 100% natural indigo dyed cotton fabric that washes down to a beautfiul hue of blue.

All these items are now available at SESF, SENY, and in our online store. Check the online store product pages for hi-res images, measurements, and far more specs than you probably need for a shirt:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/

Iron Heart Super Heavy Chambray Shirts

ironheart_shirts_web.jpg

ironheart_black_01_web.jpg

ironheart_red_01_web.jpg

ironheart_sleeve_web.jpg

ironheart_side_web.jpg

ironheart_inside_web.jpg

Buzz Rickson Navy Wool Flannel CPO Shirt

buzz_wool_01_web.jpg

buzz_wool_03_web.jpg

Buzz Rickson Black Loopwheeled Crewneck

buzz_black_01_web.jpg

buzz_black_03_web.jpg

any size 32 BSP's in the ny store?

Yup, we've got 2 size 32's left there.

Do you guys do patches for tears in knees if they are SE jeans? Do you sell denim to patch it with and can i pick the type of denim?

I've had excellent luck sending a simple English and corresponding Google translated email to the company asking for what I need and a lot of times its free or close to it.

When will you have more flathead or selfedge keyring hooks? I don't care which brand, I just want one.

We just got in a few more of the SE Dale Key Hook, they're in the online store now.

Welcome back Kiya! You in store at all this week?

Yup, i'll be in the store all day today (Sunday) and on and off all week this week.

Kiya, any chance there IS a IH Super Heavy Chambray in Red in XL? What's the shrinkage as far as measurements are considered? Like 0.5" all over?They look amazing! Is this a stupid question but is denim weight considered in chambray material?

The shirts shrink about .75" in all dimensions after the first wash.

We have no XL left in either store in Red, but we have other colors in stock, the black being my favorite.

Wow, i shouldn't have just tried on that new Buzz Rickson Navy Flannel, i'm taking it home with me, it's too nice and fits too well.