Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Hey Kiya -

Will you be getting any more of the Skull Medallion wallet (not mid-length) anytime soon?

Skull is having some issues and won't be producing anything more till their next run of jeans in November.

I'm just waiting for the MF Mechanic Crews! They can't get here soon enough. Any idea of arrival date or retail?

Should be October 10th, retail we won't know till they're here..

Fall Collections from Iron Heart, Sugar Cane, Buzz Rickson, & Self Edge

Fall collections are coming into stock here with some rare restocks and also some new items.

Iron Heart brings us the Viyella flannels and the Shaggy Check Snap Shirts, both made of soft flannel fabric with the Shaggy Checks super brushed on the outside for a very soft hand.

From Sugar Cane we've received a Black Jean Cord shirt, a Navy Mini-Herringbone Workshirt, and a restock of the black and blue Pin Check Short Sleeve Shirts.

Buzz Rickson has done their yearly run of their famous 1910's style Navy Pea Coats, very limited in quantities and we only receive these once a year, once sold out we'll have no more for another year. We've also gotten a full restock of the Grey Loopwheeled Crewnecks which are an essential basic to any wardrobe.

We've gotten a hold of some deadstock Liberty of London fabric from the 1960's and we've used it line the new Self Edge Mr. Lucky caps, a denim cap with leather trim and a Liberty of London fabric lining, quite possible the most impressive cap we've ever seen construction and detail wise.

All these items are available now in our online store and at both Self Edge San Francisco and Self Edge New York. Check the online store for hi-res photos and full specs and measurements:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/

Iron Heart Viyella Shirts

01.jpg

02.jpg

Iron Heart Shaggy Check Snap Shirts

02-1.jpg

03.jpg

01-1.jpg

Sugar Cane Black Jean Cord Shirt

sugarcane_striped_01_web.jpg

Sugar Cane Navy Mini-Herringbone Workshirt

sugarcane_blue_01_web.jpg

Sugar Cane Black Pin Check

sc_blk_ss_01_web-754198.jpg

Buzz Rickson 1910's Style Pea Coat

BR-0-765547.jpg

BR-0_01-765720.jpg

They sold out that fast, we received multiples of every single size in SF/Online and one of each size in NY. If you don't see your size you can definitely call the Ny store to place a phone order.

There are no restocks on these, they don't make many when they do a run of shirts.

kiya it says that it will shrink 0.5 in all dimensions (The ih shaggy check shirt), does it mean if i wash them in cold water it will still shrink ?

That's merely a disclaimer as almost all shirts will shrink that much when washed for the first time. If you wash it in cold water and line dry it shrinkage will be minimal.

hi kiya, do you still have iron heart messenger bags in store? how can i order it?

We decided not to carry them.

came by the NY store a few weeks ago and though it goes without saying, the place is fucking cool. never been anywhere like it. I tried on some shearers and SExIs, got to check out all kinds of stuff in person, and had a great time chatting with Andrew and Sidney. so glad SE is there--I'll definitely be back.

It was good meeting you too and we're glad you enjoyed your visit. That goes for everyone else we've been meeting in the past weeks... though I don't post much I've been a long time lurker here - so it's always nice to put faces to names. Hope to see you all at the shop again soon.

came by the NY store a few weeks ago and though it goes without saying, the place is fucking cool. never been anywhere like it. I tried on some shearers and SExIs, got to check out all kinds of stuff in person, and had a great time chatting with Andrew and Sidney. so glad SE is there--I'll definitely be back.

Does SE still get Imperial restocks weekly?

Yup, every week at both stores.

Adrian Reimann re-imagines characters from Masters of the Universe in fashion clothes (featuring Imperial, Flat Head, and Iron Heart jeans).

mou_imperial.jpg

(Modulok wears: Glasses - Ray Ban, Jeans - Imperial Denim, Watch - Nixon, Shoes - Creative Recreation)

mou_flathead.jpg

(Man-At-Arms wears: Windbreaker - Nike, Jeans - Flat Head, Shoes - Common Projects)

mou_ironheart.jpg

(Roboto wears: Shirt - Flat Head, Jeans - Iron Heart, Shoes - Common Projects)

Kiya,

I was wondering if the NY store still has the Flathead 4001BK in 28 or 29. If so, I guess I could do a phone order, but if not, when do you expect a restock, if at all?

Many thanks.

We've got both sizes in stock, call us up and do a phone order: 212.388.0079