Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

hey kiya, if I wear an "L" in the self edge shirts, what size FH wabash should I shoot for?

I'd go for a 42 for a slim fit or a 44 for a roomier fit. I think the 42 would fit you better though...

Kiya,

When will the IH 9301 be restocked, if they're still being made? Or does SENY have a size 31in stock? Thanks.

Yup, we've got that at SENY, feel free to call over there for a phone order.

not sure if it's too early or not, but when will you be getting outerwear in? im looking for a buzz rickson m65 in the nyc area

Outerwear starts coming in early October, so about four weeks or so.

Yup, we'll have that in the webstore on monday, or you can place a phone order for it at any store now.

Kiya, do you guys have any of the Pote Tin Kyriaki denim shirts in a large at the NY store? If not, are you gonna gave anymore made? Thanks dood.

Sorry - we're sold out of the denim Pote in Large at SENY. I imagine we'll be running more in the future but I'll let Kiya answer that for you.

Which one is more slim? SE08IE or SE05BSP? From measurement Flathead is roomier but from pics Flathead is skinnier. Which one is closer to 19cm DH cut? Thanks!!

The SEXI08 is definitely the slimmer of the two cuts, especially in the top block.

hey kiya - when will the union special be up/running in nyc? i had my 2009's hemmed but they're still a little too long.

If all goes as planned it should be at the end of next week, this has been a bit harder than expected dealing with machines over fifty years old, but it should be all figured out by the end of next week.

hey kiya,

sizing question for the sexi08

will you recommend go true to size? i got a size 30 in dbXseXsufu and true waist is at 32. thanks!

If you're a 30 in the SEXDBXS09 you'd be a 31 in the SEXI08.

Kiya, your NY staff is very friendly and knowledgeable, much more so then the average LES boutique...I'm impressed. Good work.

This warms the cockles of my heart to no end, thank you.

really? are these meant to stretch a lot? i got a 28 in the sexdbs09 and the 29 in the SEXI08 fits really well to my liking, dunno if i could do a smaller top block.

thinking the same thing

i went with a 31 in the db and i08

my true waist is around 31

the dry bones are a little lose on the waist, possibly could have done 30

but i can't imagine going any smaller than a 31 in the sexi08, there's no way it would fit

basically, if you sized down on the db like i think most people did, I'd go at least 1 size up

Sorry ya'll, that was an error.

If you're a 30 in the Sufu jean you're a 31 in the SEXI08.

...any chance on getting a FH native loopwheeler tee in an XL????

We've got em in NY, call the NY store and they should be able to sort you out.

does seny still ship usps? and will they get the mf f/w09 at the same time? i dont feel like waiting over a week to get the stuff after i order it...

We can ship your stuff from either store using USPS, just put it in the comments section of the order page.