Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

will it still be free shipping?

Yup, free shipping still.

USPS actually costs us less, the huge disadvantage is that if by the freak chance your package goes missing for a day or two there's absolutely no way to find out where it is and dealing with USPS is near impossible because customer service is their last priority.

Hey kiya,

When can I expect you guys to start stocking ande whall (and joe mccoy)? Thanks.

Don't hold your breath, it could be at the end of the year.

The Steam Locomotive is coming in before both of those brands, and TSL's denim is on some other level, it's some of the nicest fabric i've ever seen.

When will y'all be getting more of those Flathead sterling key hooks in?

We should have more in November... or you can get the Self Edge version, the only difference being the SE version is hand carved, the FH one is cast.

Kiya, mate looking at copping that FH Wabash Long Sleeve Shirt. What is wabash for reference sake? Are you totally sure the 44 is 31.5 long (measured from neck to bottom I am guessing). I'm 6'3" and I find Japanese shirts to always (most of the time) be too short. 31.5 (80cm) would be amazing, especially if you are getting more 44 in stock. Oh and what's crocking as regards to this garment? Thanks.

Kiya whens the next restock of the ih 301s?

Also would these be close the sexfh05. I really like my sexfh05 fit, but am looking for something new with similar fit.

I need just drop by one day after class.

We'll have more on Tuesday in both SF and NY.

If you like the SEXFH05, the 301s is a for fitted version of that jean, especially in the top block.

i dunno if this is an obvious question or not, but what is the shape in between the SF and NY on the sonny barger for self edge ad to the right? >>

(keep refreshing til it comes up)

That's a question for JimmyC.

wondering if anyone has updates on F310 restocking..

and a side note, does anyone know if the 1001's have re-enforced back pocket stitching?? thanks

We have the 3001 in stock right now and we'll have the F310 back in stock at the end of next week.

Kiya, I remember a while back at one of those SExFH party one can order a customized FH wallet. Is this something you still offer or just a one time deal?

We can do this for anybody, we've made about 15 of these custom wallets so far and they've worked out very well for every person. Prices range from $460 up to about $900 depending on leathers, colors, zippers, etc..

I know this is a really old question but I couldn't find my answer in the official thread. Do the Dry Bones contest jeans shrink to tagged size? Or only an inch and end up measuring an inch bigger then tagged? Some of these fades have been looking awesome. Really wish I got in on it. You have a few 34's left and they might be doable if they shrink to tagged.

logo3.gif

YamazakiVerticalLogo-1.jpg

Together with Style Forum and Suntory Yamazaki Whiskey we're having a hop and bop on Saturday, September 19 at Self Edge New York. Come by and enjoy the finest Japanese whiskey and a beer while perusing our fine Japanese made goods.

We'll also be having a 15% off sale through-out the day and during the party.

Style Forum members from around the US will be in attendance along with a representative from Suntory Yamazaki to answer any of your whiskey related questions and to pour you Japanese whiskey made in Japan's oldest whiskey distillery.

Self Edge New York x Style Forum x Suntory Yamazaki Whiskey Party & Sale

Saturday, September 19th

7pm to 10pm

(Sale also runs all day)

Self Edge NY & SF In-Store Sale

Saturday, September 19th

Self Edge Online Store Sale

Starts 9am (PST) Saturday, September 19th

Ends 5pm (PST) Sunday, September 20th

Sale in-store and online will be 15% off (Excludes SEXI08 Jeans). Customers which are not local can use a coupon code for 15% off everything (with the exception of the SEXI08 Jean) in our online store starting at 9AM (PST) Saturday September 19th, the coupon code will be good until 5pm (PST) the following day (Sunday, September 20th). Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases.

Coupon Code for 15% off along with free shipping worldwide: DrinkMoreWhiskey

http://www.selfedge.com

hey kiya, not sure if you already said anything about it or not, but what is this sonny barger collabo i keep seeing in the ads about?? r we gonna see self edge leathers n shit?

There is no physical product collaboration, the ads and photographs are it.

There is no physical product collaboration, the ads and photographs are it.

Ah that's too bad. A neighbor/movie-beer-dogsitting buddy of mine is a supporter. He was pretty interested in the possibility. I KNOW he's been popping into selfedge to see if there were products.