Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Yo when's the next time you'll be in ny? Before or after the mf release?

Not till December at the earliest, i'll be in Japan a lot of the time between now and then.

I am in Cabo now, responding to your post..

You want a slim cut or straight leg?

PS, did my art pieces get sent out this week?

Slim cut. As close as I can get to the SExFH05, which has turned out to be the ideal jawnz for me.

Yes, they went out Priority Mail. Just confirmed with the gallery. Sorry for the delay, they seem to be slow on shipping this show...

Does anybody know if Self Edge carries some kind of denim soap and how much it costs? I'm not particular about the brand. I'd also be interested in hearing some testimonials from anybody who has used it.

i remember them selling the sugarcane soap but i don't think they carry it anymore.

i can't really say if it did anything special for me. I didn't have anything to compare it to and it didn't feel any different or cleaner than regular soap. I bought two packs from take5 in hon kong and used them both about 3 months apart.

Does anybody know if Self Edge carries some kind of denim soap and how much it costs? I'm not particular about the brand. I'd also be interested in hearing some testimonials from anybody who has used it.

You don't need that soap, it wasn't worth the cost honestly, it was only for completely fanatics. Use Woolite Dark, it's gentle and will treat your jeans well.

I use cheap store brand "free & clear" detergent from the local grocery store.

$4.29 a gallon, y'all.

Of course, I also have paint on my 3001s and SExFH05s because I wear them while I'm doing home repair and stuff. Does that make me a cretin?

I think I remember seeing some indigo tees on free and easy's site. Go to yahoo.jp and then search free and easy then click around til you find a webstore

haha, pimpin someone else on a store-exclusive thread - next level

regular woolite has bleach in it btw. i use ecover, they have a delicate formulation if you're worried about fraying your denim

Only certain SC shirts are made in XL, not many, only the ones get enough orders from us in larger sizes are made in XL and XXL.

Only certain SC shirts are made in XL, not many, only the ones get enough orders from us in larger sizes are made in XL and XXL.

yeah thats what i guessed. last time I was in jap I felt like the Hulk busting through all the shirts i tried on.

based on the last shirt, which would u suggest - an xl or xxl in the SE black denim l/s (exchange are easier lol)

edit: im 6'3 200

Geez...are American's really THAT much bigger than the Japanese?

Actually, yes.