Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Will there ever be anymore Self Edge denim shirts? Specifically the grey long sleeve?

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=75&products_id=299

or was it a one time thing?

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=1983916#post1983916

Size (XL) Worn once. $140 plus shipping...

Kiya can you make a Self Edge Chicago and hire me on as either a cashier/sales associate or stock room manager/sales associate/cashier?

I'm ready and willing.

Kiya can you make a Self Edge Chicago and hire me on as either a cashier/sales associate or stock room manager/sales associate/cashier?

I'm ready and willing.

yo technicolor stealing my line ;)

The line forms behind me.

Chicago needs some Self Edge.

Kiya is the Mulholland Master jacket still on track for arriving sometime after November 1st?

Any information at all you could drop regarding the SExSC Jungle Cloth pants? It would really help to know if they will be Khaki or Olive colored as its between these or Mister Freedom Deck Pants! And are they still on track to release soon?

Sneak peek me!

Kiya is the Mulholland Master jacket still on track for arriving sometime after November 1st?

Any information at all you could drop regarding the SExSC Jungle Cloth pants? It would really help to know if they will be Khaki or Olive colored as its between these or Mister Freedom Deck Pants! And are they still on track to release soon?

Sneak peek me!

The Mister Freedom Mullholland Master and Leather Jackets will both be in around November 5th.

The SEXT11 Jungle Cloth pant is still on track for a late November release, the color is between olive and khaki, here some updated photos...

No idea why the color came out so different between the three photos. The first photo shows the denim lined rear pockets and the second photo shows the inseam taping...

IMG_1869.jpg

IMG_1870.jpg

IMG_1871.jpg

The Mister Freedom Mullholland Master and Leather Jackets will both be in around November 5th.

The SEXT11 Jungle Cloth pant is still on track for a late November release, the color is between olive and khaki, here some updated photos...

I can't wait for this collab to come out! Tried on the sample and this is on soft pair of pants!!!!

ugh those SExT11 are gonna be sick... November can't come soon enough.

Any info on the expected inseam?

36", and they don't shrink much at all.

Kiya what about the necklaces?

We stopped carrying them because Skull didn't make a rerun of most of the styles, we've got the Self Edge ones which are more along the lines of what Goro does and the cost is lower too. They'll be online within the next couple of weeks.

Still holding my breath for the SE Iron Heart collab in black. Kiya you said it'd be released soon, right? Specific dates? Thanks.

The SEXIH07 should be out November 1st, the jeans look seriously amazing in both indigo and black..

No idea why the color came out so different between the three photos. The first photo shows the denim lined rear pockets and the second photo shows the inseam taping...

What sizes will they be available in? I know SC tends to not include larger US sizes on their normal production stuff. For someone who doesn't know much about Jungle Cloth - is it more of a thick cold weather pant?

...the photos are seriously making me drool.