Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

My 5010 6x6s are pretty done and i'm looking to buy another pair with a nice, slim cut. I was thinking the 3001/f310 or Red-D, but was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

thanks!

I'd look into the Dry Bones Red-D or Iron Heart 301s.

Made these new slim jeans for the Inazuma festival.

70 pairs only, sold about 50 of them at the festival, whatever we have left are getting sent to San Francisco to be sold there and online. Might have an extra small set made too.

It's a Self Edge x Flat Head x Lightning Magazine jean made of FH's 3xxx denim, dual-tone blue/red arcuate stitching, a SE tag stamped with "INAZUMA", and a brand new slim cut that's slightly tapered.

Is it like the SEXFH05 or the SE05BSP?

I bought some size 33 BSP's sized up 2 and they're too big for me :( even after hot soak and hot dry

wasted some of my money :(

Yikes, you sized up two? I downsized one and I think I could have gone a size down again. (35" waist, bought a 34 but I could have gone a 33).

You got the 33s lying around Yikes?

And Kiya, any info on these INAZUMAs? I really don't want to cop another pair of jeans but if these are slimmer than the SE05s, I'll be down...

Yeah I still got em, I hemmed em to a 32.5 which may be a deal breaker for some if they're too tall :(

They're pretty much brand new, I wore em for like two weeks.

They're just a little too big for me I think a 32 would be perfect.

Hey Kiya,

Which pair would you recommend if I wanted a slimmer cut than the 5010, but not too skinny?

Go for the 301s by Iron Heart.

My wallet says "Thank You!" Fit pics would be appreciated as I am an XL.
also interested to see how it fits because we are about the same size (you're an inch taller)
You're going to love it, it's actually my favorite color of the three.

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

I always wear a t-shirt or long sleeve underneath too.

6'3" and 190lbs...

What do you guys think? I have had tons of compliments about the shirt color, quality and fit but have also had the "It seems a little short for you" which reinforces my own judgement.

Made these new slim jeans for the Inazuma festival.

70 pairs only, sold about 50 of them at the festival, whatever we have left are getting sent to San Francisco to be sold there and online. Might have an extra small set made too.

It's a Self Edge x Flat Head x Lightning Magazine jean made of FH's 3xxx denim, dual-tone blue/red arcuate stitching, a SE tag stamped with "INAZUMA", and a brand new slim cut that's slightly tapered.

any info on when these will actually be on sale online?

How about when will they be in store :D

Should be at SESF and online in about a week or so.

jobesjobes, that fit actually looks great and doesn't look too short to me..

Iron Heart Super Heavy Winter Flannels, Winter Down Vests & Jackets, and More...

Our motorcycle loving hooligans from Tokyo are back with some items to keep you toasty during the colder months while ripping through the hills on your Harley Panhead with a head full of whiskey.

They wanted to out-do their heavy flannels from last year so they pushed the envelope a bit with these new versions, these are extremely soft to the touch and very heavy in weight. Constructed to last and heavy duty snap buttons that have a serious "snap" to them when shut.

For the first time Iron Heart has gone into the field of outerwear with their new 60/40 Down Collection. Doing a Down Vest and Jacket in Navy and Khaki with an interior phone pocket and exterior hand pockets with snap enclosures.

Iron Heart has also done a very small run of a very special sterling silver bracelet with a Tiffany style clasp. These are amazing to us, and only five were made. One for SESF, one for SENY, one for our UK counterpart, one for the Iron Heart store in Tokyo, and one for a Self Edge owner. Definitely not for everybody, but that's a good thing when there's only five made.

As usual these are made in one run, once sold out they'll be gone for good.

We've also received a small restock of the Hickory Stripe shirt, Tan Belts with a Brass Buckle, Viyella Shirts, Shaggy Check Shirts, and all jean models.

All these items are now available at SESF, SENY, and in our online store. Check the online store for hi-res images, full specs, and measurements:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

Super Heavy Winter Flannels

ih_flannel_blue_01_web.jpg

ih_flannel_grey_01_web.jpg

ih_flannel_red_01_web.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

60/40 Down Jackets

ih_jacket_01_web.jpg

ih_jacket_blue_03_web.jpg

ih_jacket_tan_03_web.jpg

ih_jacket_tan_02_web.jpg

ih_jacket_tan_01_web.jpg

jobesjobes, that fit actually looks great and doesn't look too short to me..

I am totally up in the air. The quality, color and fit perfect, just unsure about length. The more I wear it the better it drapes as it is softening up. I mean it isn't grossly short...

925 Sterling Silver Bracelet

IMG_1998.jpg

Kiya, mad props for the gear heads (me), what circumference wrist does this fit?

late november is my bday.....just sayin ;)

It's my birthday next week, what you buyin' me?