Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

any info on sizing/price?

Not sure on price yet, but we produced from size 28 to 34, they run true to size (they shrink to tagged size).

Pricing we won't know till they get here, but it shouldn't be much more than the SE05BSP.

Will Self Edge be getting the William Gibson X Buzz Rickson X Porter Collab again?

These:

http://slamxhype.com/fashion/buzz-rickson-x-william-gibson-x-porter-bag-collection/

Or is it a beams exclusive?

We've had those at both stores for about a week, they're going up in the online store on monday.

Hey Kiya,

Was wondering when you'll be getting a restock on 301s. Thanks

November 15th..

Isn't the new SExIH collab supposed to be released soon?

It'll most probably be released December 5th.

The jeans are done in both indigo and overdyed, we're just waiting for the Type III modified jackets which only come in overdyed black.

The cut, fabric, and construction on this release is worth the wait.

Having an Iron Heart jean and jacket designed by Diesel turned out to be very special, and we're happy to finally release our first collaboration that's a true straight leg jean.

I bought DBxSExSF from the ny shop. I got them hemmed for free. Question is if my crotch starts to blow out will you guys fix that?

It's free if it's a repair that does not require patching, if it requires patches it's a flat fee of $25.

It'll most probably be released December 5th.

The jeans are done in both indigo and overdyed, we're just waiting for the Type III modified jackets which only come in overdyed black.

The cut, fabric, and construction on this release is worth the wait.

Having an Iron Heart jean and jacket designed by Diesel turned out to be very special, and we're happy to finally release our first collaboration that's a true straight leg jean.

Drooling on my computer.... "Hey Kiya, do you guys repair laptops that are damaged from water due to drooling denim addicts?";)