Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Kiya, my SExDBxSF's top button hole is fraying sort of, the threads are coming lose and a few of them got caught in the button. If I brought/sent the jeans in could you guys fix that for me?

Or I might just try repairing them myself...haha

We can repair it easily for free... or a local tailor can fix it in five minutes for less than it would cost you to get the jeans here.

Mister Freedom * Speed-Safe Clothing for Modern Riders * 1ST GEAR

Mister Freedom, never one to disappoint with a compelling story-line or garment line, has moved on this season from the naval theme to clothing inspired by 1930's to 1960's motorcycle gear.

With the "Speed-Safe Clothing for Modern Riders" collection Mister Freedom delves deep into the vaults of lost designs and modifies them to today's needs of riders and non-riders of two wheeled motorized vehicles. Fully functional in every way and designed beyond what you'd expect from a small line made in Japan by those obsessed with the years past of garment manufacturing. Every piece is manufactured by Toyo Enterprises (Sugar Cane) with the utmost attention to detail, just as you'd expect from anything produced by Toyo and overseen by Mister Freedom himself, Christophe Loiron.

With the collection in first gear we bring you four pieces. A pair of Rider's Dungarees made of a beautiful left hand twill denim, a Mechanic's Shirt made of a indigo salt & pepper fabric similar to a medium weight chambray, a Mechanic's Sweatshirt available in three colors with great detailing and fabric that has to be felt in person to be fully understood, and last but not least a Denim Rider's Cap which is exclusive to Self Edge San Francisco outside of Japan.

As with all Mister Freedom collections these are made in extremely small runs and will not be available for long, so needless to say, if you want anything, do not wait. We'll be shifting into second gear in early November with a Horsehide Jacket and a Mulholland Master Jacket, and some other special surprises to come in a few months from now.

Check the online store for more images.

All these items are now available at SESF, SENY, and in our online store. The Denim Rider's Cap is only available at Self Edge San Francisco. Check the online store product pages for hi-res images, measurements, and far more specs than you probably need for a garment:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=74

Rider's Dungarees

mf_dungarees_01_web.jpg

mf_dungarees_02_web.jpg

mf_dungarees_03_web.jpg

mf_dungarees_04_web.jpg

Mechanic's Sweatshirt

mf_crewneck_01_web.jpg

mf_crewneck_05_web.jpg

mf_crewneck_08_web.jpg

Mechanic's Shirt

mf_mechanics_shirt_01_web.jpg

mf_mechanics_shirt_06_web.jpg

Kiya, real quick, flat head restock including 380's? when? thanx

F380's not till December, FH restock coming November 1st for other models.

Kiya or anyone who can answer my newb ass question..

What's the protocol on sending in a pair of jeans to get them hemmed?

Check your PM's.

i dont know about the wifebeater, but maybe a tank..

Totally, I would call them a tank too but most Americans think you are talking about a girls clothing item if you call them a tank (or chesty bond for all you Aussies!).

Something like this, a little less tight, with maybe an exposed self edge at the bottom hem?

9036M0104_1_2.jpg

Same denim as the Wild Child Indigo Shirts. I think though they need to be extra long, like maybe 5 inches longer then this T:

wc_01.jpg

And then a nice little leather swing tab?

Kiya? I would cop in a heart beat!

Totally, I would call them a tank too but most Americans think you are talking about a girls clothing item if you call them a tank (or chesty bond for all you Aussies!).

Something like this, a little less tight, with maybe an exposed self edge at the bottom hem?

And then a nice little leather swing tab?

No, the material just wouldn't allow for it to look any less unnatural than it already is as a t-shirt.

It already has a leather tab.

Will the skull leather wallets be restocked any time soon? I think I remember reading that they are rarely restocked, if at all.

Skull is having some production difficulties and won't be producing anything else for a short while.