Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Out of curiosity, what ever happened to the Self Edge X Triple works jean? If I remember correctly it was due to release awhile back, wasn't it...?

It's morphed into the Self Edge x Iron Heart jean.

It's still designed by Diesel and will be released in three weeks.

Still a denim jacket with that release? Still natural indigo?

Yes to the denim jacket, no to the natural indigo.

We went with a completely different denim, 19oz, unsanforized. The natural indigo denim wasn't doing it for us.

^ will there a black version of this collab? And broadly speaking, will this be a slim straight, slim tapered, or loose fit? Sorry if I'm prying too far but I'm currently on the market for a black jean. Thanks a lot.

There'll be a overdyed version that's seriously amazing looking, it looks like the original Iron Heart overdyes that came out three years ago, but even better.

Both the indigo and the overdyed will be limited as all our collaborations are, the production run is FAR smaller than any collaboration we've done for both the jeans and the jacket.

The cut is a straight leg, medium rise, slightly tapered..

Both the indigo and the overdyed will be limited as all our collaborations are, the production run is FAR smaller than any collaboration we've done for both the jeans and the jacket.

The cut is a straight leg, medium rise, slightly tapered..

That sounds perfect. Are there any pics of it out or is it going to be top secret till it's released?

That sounds perfect. Are there any pics of it out or is it going to be top secret till it's released?

Diesel might have some photos.

Unfortunately we don't have any SL-100x's in stock at SENY in those sizes. The next run should be completed in a week or two.

does ny have the sl-100x in stock (size 31 / 32)? how does the turn around time look like for getting them hemmed -- not that fond of super stacks.

Any Sugar Cane Recycled jeans at the NY store? I know they were a limited production thing but not sure if you got any there.

Those were SESF only.

Damn, totally forgot.

Hey Kiya, I'm really happy for your vacation and all, and I'ma let you finish but....

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Drink up bro! It's getting cold here in Cleveland. Tell the warm weather I said hello!

Winter is coming. I may have to spring for some Iron Hearts.

Guide me, Kiya.

I'm wearing my 9301 today. It's 23 degrees celsius in the office, and I have to stay very still and relaxed or I'm sweating.

I think the 634 cut would be better for colder weather. You'll lose body heat pretty quickly with the slim fit of the 301 cut. The IH denim is probably the warmest you'll find though.

Winter is coming. I may have to spring for some Iron Hearts.

Guide me, Kiya.

I am in Cabo now, responding to your post..

You want a slim cut or straight leg?

PS, did my art pieces get sent out this week?

Kiya,

When will Flathead 1001's be restocked?

Sometime in 2010 when they produce more.