Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

I got the 32, and I should probably have gone for a 31.

But they're pretty comfy (if you consider 16 oz sandpaper to be comfortable) and the leg opening is perfect. Slim, but not so much that I look like one of those goddamn emo kids.

But yeah...if you're going for the standard skinny look, SIZE DOWN.

Fucking great jeans. The back of my knees are already raw, but....fucking great jeans.

Sidetrack question, but what shirt is sidneylo wearing in those pictures above?

From: http://www.selfedge.com/2008/04/self-edge-x-flat-head-sexfh05.php

3. That IS a denim V-Neck. It's a Wild Child shirt.

Wild Child = a clothing line by Samuel de Goede (Cotton Duck) and Kiya Babzani...

Produced in San Francisco and Japan. This shirt pictured is made of 7oz Pure Indigo Pima Cotton Cone Denim (Black Seed).

SEXFH05:

Some advice i just gave to the The Photoshop Master..

Go down one size from the 3001 if you're ok with a really slim fit.. if they're super tight when you get them just do a 10 minute cold soak and you'll be fine, doing any soak is more important than doing a "hot water long soak".

We'd like to introduce you to Mister Freedom...

The brainchild of a Frenchman living in Los Angeles by the name of Christophe Loiron, Mister Freedom is the vision of vintage gone deep. The attention to detail is beyond anything we've ever seen by any manufacturer before, and the passion put into every garment is noticed even by pedestrian fashonistas. The line is designed by Mr. Loiron and produced by Toyo Enterprises of Sugar Cane and Buzz Rickson fame.

This is what we'd hope every line would do, but we've found no other person that can come this close to the madness contained within these beautiful pieces.

The concept of the first season is 1930's/1940's Merchant Navy custom tailor-made denim workwear. We'll let the pieces speak for themselves from here out..

The complete line (jeans, shirts, coat, and a bag) is now available in limited quantities in-store and in our online store.

We've done something a bit special for this photoshoot, sending the line to Amsterdam to be shot and modeled by Cotton Duck, then each main photograph was digitally processed by Ordo. Photos by CD, Processing by Ordo, Boots by Wild Child.

Full specs, info, photos:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=74&zenid=562da7e41a01fa42874c21ef411afc49

MF_Jeans_01.jpg

MF_Denimshirt_01.jpg

MF_ChambrayShirt_01.jpg

MF_P-Coat_01.jpg

MF_Bag_01.jpg

when will you have the dukes restocked :)?

Monday.....

kiya, are you planning on stocking any shorts for the summer? i've seen some nice offerings from eternal, denime, and fob factory on the bears' website.

great job on the new flat heads, by the way--i love the arcs!

You know.. we had an order in place for some Sugar Cane denim shorts but cancelled the order once i saw the shorts in person. They're Okinawas basically cut right above knee level. You can just buy Okinawas and we can chainstitch them right above knee level and you've got the new Okinawa Shorts.