Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

these are really as nice as you'd expect...

DSCF1525.jpg

DSCF1529.jpg

the button stitchings on the sleeves are all slightly different shades of blue, perhaps to match the different stages of fading on the shirt? very cool.

DSCF1526.jpg

wanting the white one if i can sell one of my guitars or a bike soon...

You'll see it on TV soon enough, when they air my episode of "WifeSwap".

I shit you not.

You'll also see my 3001s with the hella yo-yo fade, my F380s that will not fade, the SE shirt, and a Flat Head shirt that I wear WAY too often because I love it.

Airs in a couple weeks, I think? Still haven't given me a date yet...

I hate to take the thread off-topic, but has this happened yet?

All the filming is done, and we just heard that we'll be opening (or one of the first episodes of) the next season.

So...sometime in October.

you almost got $200 out of my savings for that iron heart buttondown...do they fit slim? i really want a nice denim or chambray shirt soon.

edit- oh shit, does the denim shirt fade like jeans? like, arm combs and stuff?

The Iron Heart shirts are slim, but they're nowhere near as slim as the Flat Head shirts, and they go up to size XL which is quite big if you look at the measurements.

The denim shirt DOES fade like jeans, you even get arm honeycombs.. and it fades very quickly...

ah ,damn it. yea, see i saw there was an xl which i would love, i mean i'm not huge but i'm too big for the flatheads, the 46 would be great. well, lets see how much this upcoming paycheck is, i might have to grab it. damn...should have just gone on instinct and saved the $40~ish

did you drive your spouse crazy?

Oh, it was something special. Let's just say it will be excellent television. ;)

There's one glorious moment that no one but SuFu will appreciate. No idea if it will make it in the final edit...

She's announcing the "rule changes" and telling me that I need to start dressing like an adult, and get myself some nicer clothing.

I'm wearing F380s, a Self Edge shirt, and Born shoes.

Comedy.

self edge is so much better than big, i got hit badly with customs from them. You'd think that they would have had more sense than to mark the goods at full price.

this is a bit of a stupid comment - people mark prices down at their own risk and for your benefit - if your garms got lost in the mail would you accept the $30 they were insured for?

It can be a pain in the ass getting stung for import duty but you've got to prefer that to the goods disappearing and seeing nothing for them.

this is a bit of a stupid comment - people mark prices down at their own risk and for your benefit - if your garms got lost in the mail would you accept the $30 they were insured for?

It can be a pain in the ass getting stung for import duty but you've got to prefer that to the goods disappearing and seeing nothing for them.

Actually.. we mark a low value on ALL packages and also WE take full responsibilty for lost packages.

The original posters complaint wasn't against us anyway, just wanted to clear this up..

it was 2-2:30... only 30 minutes.

thought it lasted more than 30 mins

Twenty Minutes Left:

For the losers, use this code for 20% off anything you want: SufuIsMyLife

Feel free to pass the code out, everybody lost this contest with the exception of one person.

Shit ends in 30 minutes from now.

And the sale is now over.. winner of the contest will be announced once we hit two million. Post Away.

that was at 3:24