Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Actually.. we mark a low value on ALL packages and also WE take full responsibilty for lost packages.

The original posters complaint wasn't against us anyway, just wanted to clear this up..

No, I realise that, no beef there at all.

I just felt it was a rather dull assumption to be making that BiG, or anyone for that matter, should be marking packets down as standard when it is their income at risk.

self edge is so much better than big, i got hit badly with customs from them. You'd think that they would have had more sense than to mark the goods at full price.

i've gotten nothing but great service from BiG. they've gone above and beyond for me in fact. i think your single experience does not constitute one as being better than the other.

just thought i'd post this even though most of the people that read this forum know that BiG and Self Edge, among others, are both great at what they do....

i've gotten nothing but great service from BiG. they've gone above and beyond for me in fact. i think your single experience does not constitute one as being better than the other.

just thought i'd post this even though most of the people that read this forum know that BiG and Self Edge, among others, are both great at what they do....

^Repped for agreement. I think both stores are excellent at what they provide. I'm just grateful to have both. But I well remember the dicey days of using Google translate to try to order shit from Japan and I thank Kiya and Gordon etc (don't want to short Context either) for taking the trouble to bring all that delicious denim here so I can more freely ill-advisedly spend my hard earned paycheck. I'm not trying to shit on denim entrepreneurs for doing what I can't (or havent - yet. Cue ominous music here).

-Jake

Oh, it was something special. Let's just say it will be excellent television. ;)

There's one glorious moment that no one but SuFu will appreciate. No idea if it will make it in the final edit...

She's announcing the "rule changes" and telling me that I need to start dressing like an adult, and get myself some nicer clothing.

I'm wearing F380s, a Self Edge shirt, and Born shoes.

Comedy.

This will be an epic YouTube meme.

that new IH cordovan wallet is beautiful...

700 bones after tax though. that's some serious shit to drop on a wallet. i'm spending less than that building a gaming rig :P

Is the styleforumnudie coupon code still on?

Yes it is.

Sugar Cane Natural Indigo Summer Shirts

Just got in three selvedge short sleeve button down shirts from Sugar Cane, all dyed with 100% natural indigo. The western style shirt is 100% cotton while the two half button vintage style shirts are 50/50 cotton/sugar cane fiber.

It's rare that we get natural indigo shirts in here so we're trying our best to get more into the store because we love the way it ages, just like denim..

Two are half buttoned while the third is snap buttons all the way down.

All three shirts are now available in-store and in our online store.

More info, photos, and specs:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=65

IMG_0564-1-788134.jpg

IMG_0570-1-768739.jpg

IMG_0567-1-788156.jpg

IMG_0572-768805.JPG

do u guys carry every colorway of the flathead flannels and shirts? also whens the restock on the IH flannels. thnx

We do, but they sell out very quickly.

There is no restock on the flannels, they only make 50 of each color per season, the next run is in the Fall.

We ARE getting two new Iron Heart shirts within the next three weeks.. the hickory striped shirt and the black 16oz denim shirt, both exclusive to Self Edge.

kiya, can you tell me how thick the mid-length FH wallets are? also, do you still have the FH bracelets in stock?

They're .6" thick with nothing in them...

We get bracelets in every couple of weeks, we have pretty good stock of them now, call us up if you'd like to order one.

can you please tell me what types of payment do you accept from your store? Paypal? card? etc?

Thanks.

Everything.. Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Paypal.

have you got one of this in a L left in store?

jan

Already sold out..

the wallets are only .3" thick??

Whoops.. fixed my original post above. I thought you were asking about the thickness of the bracelets...

Flat Head Summer Chambray, Sawtooth Shirts, Japan Tees, and Rings

The ever so popular chambray shirts are now available in short sleeve in Navy. Also in are some of the nicest denim shirts we've had in here since we opened, the Flat Head Sawtooth Shirts made of 12oz one-wash selvedge denim.

We also got our hands on a few of the limited run Japan Embroidered T-Shirts made of a heavy knit.

Restocks of the feather sterling silver rings and multi-key hooks are also in.

Photos, specs, etc:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68

IMG_0576-1-762849.jpg

IMG_0579-1-762885.jpg

IMG_0582-1-712806.jpg

IMG_0583-759690.JPG

DSC01412-789365-746368-712836.JPG

DSC01414-721385-746435-759578.JPG

are you guys going to get more of the houndstooth shirts anytime soon? wanted either white/red & black in 36, but if youre not getting any for a while i can settle for green

I'd get the green one.. they're not producing any more for quite a while..

My man kiya is on his ed hardy steez with those japan teezzzz

Strangely enough, Ed is friends with the owners of almost ALL the Japanese denim companies that we talk about here on Sufu including a bunch of the lesser known brands that aren't distributed outside of Japan..

Edit: Those Japan tees are repros of tees from the 40's... Not EH related at all.

Do you take Discover? I didn't see a Discover option on the online store.

I thought we did.. maybe we don't for online orders.. i think i've seen one Discover card since we opened in person.

wtf? kiya, you take diner's club? iou's?

We'll take rare yoyos, rare beers, and NetJet fractions too.

Flat Head Summer Chambray, Sawtooth Shirts, Japan Tees, and Rings

The ever so popular chambray shirts are now available in short sleeve in Navy. Also in are some of the nicest denim shirts we've had in here since we opened, the Flat Head Sawtooth Shirts made of 12oz one-wash selvedge denim.

We also got our hands on a few of the limited run Japan Embroidered T-Shirts made of a heavy knit.

Restocks of the feather sterling silver rings and multi-key hooks are also in.

Photos, specs, etc:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68

IMG_0576-1-762849.jpg

IMG_0579-1-762885.jpg

IMG_0582-1-712806.jpg

IMG_0583-759690.JPG

DSC01412-789365-746368-712836.JPG

DSC01414-721385-746435-759578.JPG