Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Kiya, when are the new self edge x sugar cane jeans ceing done? Do you know if they will have a long inseam yet?

Thirty-Nine Inches Pre-Soak!

Trust me, this collaboration nearly wasn't done because of the slight disagreement got into with SC about doing an inseam this long, they weren't having it...

Flat Head Restock = Rings, Black Card Cases, Navy Chambray, Tees & More...

Blog post:

http://www.selfedge.com/2008/04/flat-head-restock-rings-black-card.php

Just got a restock of some of the most popular items from Flat Head, some of which we haven't had in stock for a while...

Feather rings, Black Cordovan Bi-Fold Wallets (Card Cases), Navy Chambray Shirts, Palms Label Polos, Silver Key Rings, Loopwheeled Tees, Tan Kangaroo Leather Braided Wallet Chains, Leather Bracelets, and more..

The Black Cordovan Bi-Folds look better than ever, it took us so long to get these we forgot how amazing they looked.

Store..

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68&zenid=e71edd13bb6c119aa7c6b91773954e56

A few of the items we got...

DSC05394-777821.JPG

DSC05395-777845.JPG

IMG_0082-1-792662.jpg

IMG_0210-1-774409.jpg

DSC01412-789365-746368.JPG

DSC05588-1-780273-713951-719029.jpg

DSC01385-735230.JPG

DSC05389-723315.JPG-751626-767976-784522.jpg

Was the stock on the Mister Freedom Utility Jacket a one time order?

We can't get any more in size Large.. We still have Small and Medium, and can get more in XL as a special order.

Keep in mind they shrink half a size when washed.

Flat Head Restock = Rings, Black Card Cases, Navy Chambray, Tees & More...

Blog post:

http://www.selfedge.com/2008/04/flat-head-restock-rings-black-card.php

Just got a restock of some of the most popular items from Flat Head, some of which we haven't had in stock for a while...

Feather rings, Black Cordovan Bi-Fold Wallets (Card Cases), Navy Chambray Shirts, Palms Label Polos, Silver Key Rings, Loopwheeled Tees, Tan Kangaroo Leather Braided Wallet Chains, Leather Bracelets, and more..

The Black Cordovan Bi-Folds look better than ever, it took us so long to get these we forgot how amazing they looked.

Store..

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68&zenid=e71edd13bb6c119aa7c6b91773954e56

A few of the items we got...

DSC05394-777821.JPG

DSC05395-777845.JPG

IMG_0082-1-792662.jpg

IMG_0210-1-774409.jpg

DSC01412-789365-746368.JPG

DSC05588-1-780273-713951-719029.jpg

DSC01385-735230.JPG

DSC05389-723315.JPG-751626-767976-784522.jpg

Iron Heart 22oz Denim - The 9634 Straight Super Black

It's about to be BOOMTIME when you see what Iron Heart has done now...

Twenty-two ounce black denim.

Yes, they've taken their very popular 634s Straight Leg jean and done it up in their newest creation of heavy weight denim, The Super Black.

Same fit as the 634s but a totally different feel because the new 22oz Super Black denim is rigid feeling as opposed to the soft hand that the 634s selvedge comes in. All black stitch, arcuates, threads, and leather tag round out this piece.

Wear this with their upcoming 16oz Super Black denim shirt and in Haraki-San's own words you will become "THE ARMOR METAL SHARK". They said it, not us.

Available now in limited quantities in-store and in our online store.

Also in is a restock of the 634s, belts, and jackets; get em now because they normally sell out within a few days.

Iron Heart:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=71

9463B-717173.jpg

9634FS-751481.jpg

Why does the tag still stay 21 ounces then?

They're still marketing it as 21 ounces because technically Iron Heart is the Works Inc division for "21 ounce denim".. The denim actually weighs 22oz...

Iron Heart is an interesting company.. they're constantly working on ways to improve their current line-up of products and don't make any hints as to changes in the product when they introduce the new version. They're on their fourth version of the indigo selvedge, and their fifth is being release very very soon with quad-fist selvedge.

whoaaaaaaaa, those red-d dry bones fit are lookin REALLY good for me.

kiya, i'm gonna hunker down and make a purchase soon online. My initial choice was between the 5010 xx 6x6, the imperial duke. But now these are getting really appealing to me. Correct me if I'm wrong, but these are the "roomiest" out of all 3? I skate alot, and mobility is a bit of a concern, what would you recommend?

holy smokes, they ran out of 634s size 32 in like 2 days.... wow. =[

We're getting more of the size 32 on May 16th.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=75

Self Edge in-house line is hitting the web soon. Wow.

Ah fuck. That wasn't supposed be visible yet.

Oh well... There you have it. :)

Ah fuck. That wasn't supposed be visible yet.

Oh well... There you have it. :)

Is there any way you could give a rough estimate of when they drop, Kiya?

And/or rough prices and quantity available?

Eh, I'm impatient. Heh.

I've got a short-sleeve SE shirt. I think it was around $160-ish? Started off jet black, and started fading to a deep indigo after the first wash.

Oh, and it's amazing.

You'll see it on TV soon enough, when they air my episode of "WifeSwap".

I shit you not.

You'll also see my 3001s with the hella yo-yo fade, my F380s that will not fade, the SE shirt, and a Flat Head shirt that I wear WAY too often because I love it.

Airs in a couple weeks, I think? Still haven't given me a date yet...

what wtf really?

howd u land that?

When I'm not on the internet, I'm a goddamn superhero.

That's how.

;)

Should be interesting. And I'm going to spend a nice chunk of the big fat check I get when it airs on a trip to SF to do some shopping at Self Edge, so that'll be fun.