Denime

• 2 weeks later...

OK, did it and enjoyed the sound of the vacuum seal breaking immensely.

gpsb.jpg[/img]

xscp.jpg[/img]

Strange for me to see the denim is so rough on the inside, but relatively smooth on the outside, oh and no rivets.

4qfh.jpg[/img]

7vis.jpg[/img]

So, with a trip through the washing machine and et viola.

yfo9.jpg[/img]

thzn.jpg[/img]

They don’t feel anywhere as tight as my 66XX’s after the first wash and they was a size up.  And I can feel them stretching as I put them on. Leg opening is a little smaller than I’m used to, but with the right footwear it’ll be a nice change.

Couple of bonus shots, yes I’m shit at taking photos.

tf35.jpg[/img]

yh81.jpg[/img]

Also measurements for those interested.

Waist 36>34

FR 11.5>11

BR 14.5>14

Thigh 12.5>12

Inseam 36>33.5

Hem 7.5>7.25

The main problem with the 66XX for me was the tightness at the lower thigh/knee. No doubt these will stretch a lot. They feel like my Denime 505's, but with a lower rise and better denim.

When I wear these they feel like my naked & famous X ONI against my skin, just the outside feels nothing like them.

• 5 weeks later...

ok ... so ive been going back and forward with the fit of my xx's , need some real honest opinions on the fit , ive been texting Beautiful Freak for some time and he suggested  i post them here ( most likely so i stop pestering him ;) )

ive posted fit's before , im not looking an ego boost :) just need to know that its not my love for the denim that is making me think they look ok 

they bunch in the crotch a little but i think that should lessen with wear ?? , i looked at some fit pic's online and it seems to be pretty common with the xx type 

PHOTO_20131005_104053_zps4dc43eb9.jpg

PHOTO_20131005_104157_zpsec924e62.jpg

PHOTO_20131005_104230_zpsf4c10aa1.jpg