WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

'pullin triggers' on haircuts now too

sufu is a joke

Truth be told, you are a joke. I've countlessly seen bad fits described as sundance - esque. Haven't come across many sufu jokes, but your name is always bound to show up. 

'pullin triggers' on haircuts now too

sufu is a joke

"pull the trigger" is often used to denote a decision being made, regardless of what the decision is

you say sufu is a joke and yet you're still here

im still here cause im still bored

if i wasn't working so hard which i have been for two years i wouldn't be here,

can't go out much last two years so resorted to online life, to get ahead in real life rather then getting mashed up

finish in june, except i won't be back after summer in september this year

sundance will be gone

Truth be told, you are a joke. I've countlessly seen bad fits described as sundance - esque. Haven't come across many sufu jokes, but your name is always bound to show up. 

chill dude, the neg rep i gave u for fit was a misclick

chill dude, the neg rep i gave u for fit was a misclick

This has nothing to do with rep. I for one honestly dont really care for rep. Deus negs me like 75% of my post yet I still pos rep him on the occasional good thing he has to contribute. Getting worked up over negs is a waste of anyones energy. I'd probably be uncomfortable if I only ever got pos rep. I'm calling you out for trying to act better than everyone on here. Knock that shit off. If you were more humble it's possible people would stop hating you and may actually give you real advice for how to work your clothes better. It seems at one point you cared about that, as you created a whole thread in hopes for grail styling advice. But lately it just seems like you're going on this site solely to piss people off. How is that even entertaining for you?