WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

Posted · Hidden by denimdestroyedmylife, May 7, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by denimdestroyedmylife, May 7, 2014 - No reason given

no disrespect to your free speech or sense of humor--

please refrain from incest jokes.

A lot of people liked that post, so a lot of people + rep'd it. You might think rep is pointless, but right now you just sound  fucking butthurt

TELL EM DEUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

REP DOES MATTER DEUX DON'T WORRY your LIFE IS WORTH LIVING

people may not like my contributions but seriously why doesn't everyone have deux on ignore

& wtf you doing posting shit about 'potentially one of the most interesting releases this year' in music forum

youtube is degrading to all music and you probably haven't heard the music out and about on a sound system and your so abstracted from it's intended audience..

it would be fine if you took a humble interest in fashion/music considering your abstraction from it,  but you don't you act like you know shit

Since we're all talking about Deux, why would u own/purchase a down vest if ur in Malaysia. Aren't u sweating ur balls off enough with that climate? Pretty much know it's like 70-80 all year cuz I visit Singapore often. Off topic but I'm itching to know.

Edited by untrue

people may not like my contributions but seriously why doesn't everyone have deux on ignore

& wtf you doing posting shit about 'potentially one of the most interesting releases this year' in music forum

youtube is degrading to all music and you probably haven't heard the music out and about on a sound system and your so abstracted from it's intended audience..

it would be fine if you took a humble interest in fashion/music considering your abstraction from it,  but you don't you act like you know shit

lol are u really implying there's a right or wrong way to enjoy music? p unmerited snobbery there. especially coming from u...

lol are u really implying there's a right or wrong way to enjoy music? p unmerited snobbery there. especially coming from u...

Actually i am!

That sort of music is made in a studio to be produced for soundsytems and radio stations not adulterated by youtube, just cause you have your prejudices against my sufu account.

which leads me onto secondly i am only being snobby because its all on my doorstep.

unmerited? merit requires u actually know me, u just know i have a sufu account

Maybe not, but i make a lot and lose nothing by buying only grails.

I've said that from when i first joined sufu..

not to mention the gaping hole in your argument that resizing items from the runway and pairing them with different pieces is a derivative of the intended art form just like youtube

fyi, no matter what i am less internet fashun then a lot of you

i live in london and i have been seeing the clothes for years

I don't intend to have style thats universally liked i just intended by my sufu membership to learn what ways 

items can be worn in a way i appreciate, ie i thought UC ethnic rider was meant to be worn with slim silhouette, howl explained to me not the case and i prefer baggier fits and thats how i wear it now because i like it, not like a lot of suckers on here who seem to think you have to channel yourself into one aesthetic, or be true to it or some shit, 

PS amerykid if you can quote me like a book says more about you less about me lol

i really don't intend to argue with fashion people, but a lot of clearly abstracted people with more time for internet i.e. schad and deus could be a little more humble when their only experience with discussed art forms are adulterated ones

@neb, i think they probably were talking about something with a little more gravity than whether you can wear rick with acronym or some shit

Edited by sunny D