WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

Coat - Doma

Tee - HM
Cardigan - HM
Pant - Homemade
Boots - DH
Bag - TheViridi-Anne

If you were a character in Dynasty Warriors I'd probably play as you. All outfit needs is a halberd. 

Coat - Doma
Tee - HM
Cardigan - HM
Pant - Homemade
Boots - DH
Bag - TheViridi-Anne

Much better than your old stuff!  You have a version of the fit with the coat open?  

yeah the puffy white coat is a hallmark of the korean mom hivemind

not bothered though, that's what i am at heart

(did helmut lang design with korean moms in mind??)

Edited by noramimi

whats wrong with shoes?

i guess im glad you asked because im not just trying to be an asshole to you. but... they just look really comically large and obtrusive. i think it's kind of the whole bottom block that is the main problem, the shorts look dumpy and the lacing on the shoes looks sloppy to me. pants or even shorts that fit you well or maybe even just a better photograph might have made that look less bad. but to your credit (maybe?) this is also a matter of taste because im really sick of (more or less) all black fits with white shoes

i guess im glad you asked because im not just trying to be an asshole to you. but... they just look really comically large and obtrusive. i think it's kind of the whole bottom block that is the main problem, the shorts look dumpy and the lacing on the shoes looks sloppy to me. pants or even shorts that fit you well or maybe even just a better photograph might have made that look less bad. but to your credit (maybe?) this is also a matter of taste because im really sick of (more or less) all black fits with white shoes

If you don't buy the right size they will look clunky as shit. It looks like he has no choice but to lace them that tight because they are probably loose as shit.