WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

Some vintage Oliver Peoples in Black like the MP-2 seems like it may suit you well. Or if you can come across the soloist colab with oliver peoples that may be even better. 

m8 how the fuck am I supposed to afford glasses that cost more than that entire outfit  :D

nah but will look for some non-baller options downtown, thx 

m8 how the fuck am I supposed to afford glasses that cost more than that entire outfit  :D

nah but will look for some non-baller options downtown, thx 

True, you can come across vintage ones for not so much though. I also imagine that if someone needed glasses, that should be one of the most important articles of clothing you own as it actually serves a purpose. But ya search an antique store, you're bound to find some cool affordable glasses there. 

I also imagine that if someone needed glasses, that should be one of the most important articles of clothing you own as it actually serves a purpose.

Yea. As a glasses wearer, I think that your frames are the one personal belonging you should be least prudish about spending money on, as they are literally on your body every single day from when you wake up to when you go to sleep. Investing the time and effort, and yes, if need be, money, into finding frames that suit your face and are well made is something you will be so glad of every day when you put your glasses on.

Now... hopefully this year I will be able to set aside the funds to actually take my own advice on this...

Edited by tentpole

which gives you a perfect excuse to offload those pants while the association with m. b's name has any value whatsoever

teddy literally just showed you where the crotch on a pair of trousers belongs and you have the gall to stuff it up by your balls? no time, i have no time for this

is dat a highschool fit noramimi? cuz if it is ur doin pretty good for highschool

no dis ra spect im in highschool

and u got a backpack jus wonderin

Edited by cdglove

everything I'd go to school for offers up an arguably worthless degree (film studies, photography, creative writing???), so that's the shitty part rn as far as im concerned but getting my shit together academically would be nice 2. good luck in college 2 u I hope its fun