WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

Tbh fit is fine but camera angle kinda wonky, can't see shit.  Just take the photo head on.

Im a big advocate o' the backwards arm over shoulder mirror shot but usually that means I got something interesting going on with the silhouette that u can only see from the back

Now that I look at it, that angle is indeed pretty try hard. I think I only did it that way since I like the way the stacking looks in the back of the sweats. Better luck next time I guess.

Everytime i see someone wearing y's sneakers on the forum i get pissed for not picking up the cp soled sneakers he was doing a few years back, he had like 4 or 5 different models that were beautiful. Only place i ever saw them was on yoox going for dirty cheap but i had bought a couple of cp's at that time and thought it would be a bit overkill to buy more shoes at that point. 

hey now, lets not drag cats into this. consistent sartorial travesty has no relationship with cat ownership.

1382802_10151827079184006_819864839_n.jp

do you own more than 3 tops?

Edited by SSchadenfreude

it comes down to a monkeysphere problem, 2 is where i draw the line for myself with my current living arrangement. i could see myself accommodating three. anything beyond this is slightly questionable because there would not be enough of me to divide my affections between the lot of them. would bet that dane has at least one, but unsure of how this relates to her habit of wearing clothes a few sizes too small..

Edited by merz