WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

tumblr_n4tb98sa2w1srwocyo1_1280.jpg

i know i am an advocate of huge-as trousers (via style inspiration thread) and this could be construed as an inherent bias. its just a matter of situation though that it would have been nicer to see this with a pair of classic-fitting trousers (on the same boots). would definitely lend a nice line and balance to the eye given the coat's size and heavy contrast between the white and burgundy and black.

I've yet to experiment with looser/straight-fitting trousers as slim and tapered pants have been something of a safe zone for my slightly pear-shaped body.

Totally see where you're coming from especially with the colorblocked nature of the outfit in general, and will keep it in mind next time.

+Rep for perfect username/pic combo.

Hah thanks I guess

sundance please be kind to yourself and your local community and sell those shoes

kindofyoung you look nice + tidy but i think you would benefit from stepping up your eyewear game a notch or 2

Thanks, wouldn't be opposed at all to upgrade my eyewear, if you want to post some suggestions for styles that would be much appreciated  :)

Hah thanks I guess

Thanks, wouldn't be opposed at all to upgrade my eyewear, if you want to post some suggestions for styles that would be much appreciated  :)

Some vintage Oliver Peoples in Black like the MP-2 seems like it may suit you well. Or if you can come across the soloist colab with oliver peoples that may be even better. 

Cheers for advice

I like the pathetic fit of the shorts, they're also nike cotton track suit material (ew)

fit is fine imo. shoes just look comically big somehow. ronald mcdonald territory.

are you like 6'6" or smth or is the photo just misleading that way?

I've yet to experiment with looser/straight-fitting trousers as slim and tapered pants have been something of a safe zone for my slightly pear-shaped body.

Totally see where you're coming from especially with the colorblocked nature of the outfit in general, and will keep it in mind next time.

a fuller pant with some break would be better if you have wide hips i.e. pear-shaped body.

tapered pants are just going to accentuate your figure 

fit was from this past windy saturday, the day after it rained on friday

why the fuck would i wear that today in this heat?

imagine looking at yourself if you were someone else; you'd think your own pants look dumb.  

those pants are way more conservative than some of the stuff that gets posted here e.g. the highest rated post from the page before. if some extra zippers is too avant garde for you then maybe reddit is a more appropriate fashunz source for your preferred style.