WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

Post in the supershopper "pics only" edition if you don't want comments or "off-topic" discussion

It's not that I don't want comments, just seems like a majority of waywt is off-topic. But eh I don't care a whole lot. Just thought I'd try to redirect the comments to back on topic. To answer statements above, probably leaned forward and made my head seem proportionally larger than it is. Also, double jointed just about everywhere so who knows what my ankles doing. As long as I'm comfortable I don't give a fuck

Edited by Littlest Senpai

little kohai 

imo yr shit would be better if you didn't wear cropped pants w/ that raf.  if u insist shit might be marginally improved if u wore no show socks. 

u should drink more beer.  develop that gut.  try and get a beer belly.  then you'd be like a white e.t.  somebody think that cute mayb.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

little kohai 

imo yr shit would be better if you didn't wear cropped pants w/ that raf.  if u insist shit might be marginally improved if u wore no show socks. 

u should drink more beer.  develop that gut.  try and get a beer belly.  then you'd be like a white e.t.  somebody think that cute mayb.

thnx for tips! Will try 2 drink beer.

no h8 but that shit still comes off as stupid.  it's like alota white dudes walking around in tokyo during the winter with only t shirts and jeans (alota people kno what im talkin about).  i used to go outta my way to ask them if they weren't cold.  they'd always say they were ok and do their best to act tuff when they were clearly shivering. even if they weren't actually cold, shit was/is an eyesore.

I dunno as dumb as it sounds I kind of understand. I was in Tokyo in November and everybody was wearing down and heavy jackets but I was sweating with anything more than a cotton jacket on top of my t-shirt. Granted it was unusually hot for the time of year, but I think Asians tend to be more comfortable under higher temperatures (maybe genetics?)

Edited by Fycus

stupid

i overall have a lot warmer blood than most. i get hot really easily. i can be in a tshirt and shorts chillin' while everyone else is bundled up. i give no fucks what anyone would think. who cares.

my condo is forever set at 68 degrees, and i'll be walking around/chillin in shorts and no tshirt

who really cares if you aren't bundled up while everyone else is. if you going out of your way to ask people if they're cold, you a god damn loser

stupid

i overall have a lot warmer blood than most. i get hot really easily. i can be in a tshirt and shorts chillin' while everyone else is bundled up. i give no fucks what anyone would think. who cares.

my condo is forever set at 68 degrees, and i'll be walking around/chillin in shorts and no tshirt

who really cares if you aren't bundled up while everyone else is. if you going out of your way to ask people if they're cold, you a god damn loser

Umm Ronny I ask people who are under dressed in the winter if they're cold for my own amusement/laughs not out of any concern 4 their well being.

I think u r failing to understand what the point of the conversation is.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

I dunno as dumb as it sounds I kind of understand. I was in Tokyo in November and everybody was wearing down and heavy jackets but I was sweating with anything more than a cotton jacket on top of my t-shirt. Granted it was unusually hot for the time of year, but I think Asians tend to be more comfortable under higher temperatures (maybe genetics?)

I'm not talking about nov. Cause I can stand the cold as well. I mean, light as it sounds u had an outer. dec and the next month. But anyway winter, when u literally see dudes in shorts and tee shirts trying to bear the cold and the winds.

There's definitely a difference between people who just don't get cold, and people who are just severely underdressed for aesthetics or whatever it is they're after. I'm pretty sure schad was calling people specifically underdressed and suffering because of it in some sort of attempt to seem grizzly or whatever. 

There's definitely a difference between people who just don't get cold, and people who are just severely underdressed for aesthetics or whatever it is they're after. I'm pretty sure schad was calling people specifically underdressed and suffering because of it in some sort of attempt to seem grizzly or whatever.

This.

It's like if u in magaysia or singapoor and u wearin a down or some shit u obviously don't need. Just tryin 2 live out yr winter fashion fantasies. Ridiculous.

Just as if u in a mere tee shirt when you are obviously freezing.

Then Ronny tries to save the day by mentioning his 68 degrees condo. Lulz. Thanks!

@noramimi i always want to infantalize littlest too, but then i remember he is doing much better for himself than I was when i was in high school and he could be destined for greatness, username to appearance ratio is uncanny though

ahaha no disrespect was intended there, all for the sake of humor

i probably have much smaller feet than he does for reference

Edited by noramimi

No disrespect taken. Feet are a 41-42 so I mean I guess they aren't very large. But I'm 5'7ish so bigger would be pretty unproportional. Thanks for the kind words to everyone though. Not trying to make sufu best fits or anything, primarily on here to try and better my outfits from helpful criticisms like schads. It's hard to critique myself being a high school student as all I really can contrast myself to is the snowboarder skier kids and the occasional hype beast at my school. That's about as multi-cultural as my town gets. 

BnFLh9BCAAALfDl.jpg

BnFLfkmCAAAg85J.jpg

All SLP + Rolex/BV

jesus that navy blue golf shirt and the eurotrash jeans make me want to vomit. seriously trash fit. you dont know how to style your clothes bro

Edited by ojsimpson

I think El Rons fit should be cut in half. Like the polo and varsity but maybe a jeans(nothing to flashy and a pair of simple sneakers.

Pants and shoes would have look good with your black jacket and white shirt.

Now it feels like your into different worlds..