WAYWT destroyed my life (2014)

fokken

1dCA8Pp.jpg

shout out to shawn_dodo85

jacket on pic turned out really poor quality lol

dQ91sRA.jpg

hey, what jeans are those? i'm assuming they're the same pair you've worn in your last couple fits, been meaning to ask about em for a while... oh, and nice fit lol

They're Oaknyc's house brand. pretty cheap, and i sized up for stacks/extra room. Don't think they're made anymore though, oak's been putting out stranger, more expensive stuff nowadays

In my opinion, the shirt+sweater is a bit too clean, short, and fitted for how long the skirt is (+ the white shirt peeking out from below the sweater is doing you no favors). Maybe try just 1 looser and longer article so it reads more as a unified coat silhouette vs. something that would otherwise look well-proportioned with a skirt tacked on?  

Edited by Nebulae

In my opinion, the shirt+sweater is a bit too clean, short, and fitted for how long the skirt is (+ the white shirt peeking out from below the sweater is doing you no favors). Maybe try just 1 looser and longer article so it reads more as a unified coat silhouette vs. something that would otherwise look well-proportioned with a skirt tacked on?  

Agree with most of this, was wearing the other stuff and realized I could maybe turn one of my shirts into a skirt of some sort, and I was kinda surprised that I liked how it turned out (I think skirts are cool but have never worn one before)

Was also thinking that a single longer article would look better and tried the skirt/shirt with a sweatshirt that's slightly longer than usual but wasn't long enough so still looked kinda off (also why I let the white shirt peak out, helped elongate the top part of the fit)

Anyway this is a new foray for me, so the criticism and feedback is appreciated  :)

the blazer + skirt thing is hard to pull off. except for maybe the jacket, everything should be looser/longer. like sweater same length as the jacket, skirt about knee length and a bit wider, trousers definitely something looser.

look at how men wear tailored jackets over a shalwar kameez. but definitely dont buy a shalwar kameez, thats mad disrespectful.