UES Denim

ShAraLeEe

It doesn't even make sense. Where in "supreme" is there the letter "a"? I'd understand if they spelled it "supreem." Besides that, that slogan is wonderful. "Perfect materials and perfect sewing makes perfect work" rings so wonderfully true.

It doesn't even make sense. Where in "supreme" is there the letter "a"? I'd understand if they spelled it "supreem." Besides that, that slogan is wonderful. "Perfect materials and perfect sewing makes perfect work" rings so wonderfully true.

Phonetically, I'd say the mistake makes perfect sense.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Received my first UES items a few weeks ago. The quality is thick...hmm, sorry sick!

The shirts are so thick I could walk around at 0°C without feeling cold. The belt is even thicker than my IH twice-the-price one. Needless saying these automatically became some of favorite clothes.

Highly recommended!

12886095333_e92db82f2f_n.jpg12869793025_eb0b6a2a1f_n.jpg

12886084203_b114bf76c1_n.jpg12886382864_2658809edf_n.jpg

12886055803_a056af1ebf_n.jpg12870223104_1647e1f181_n.jpg

12885950565_79facb5ea4_c.jpg

^ i was assuming that was a question. If so, and you are interested in buying then go here: http://corlectionstore.com/new-item/ues-heavy-flannel-shirt.html

I've purchased from Lee at CoRLection many times. Top notch service and great guy with a common denim aesthetic.

Edited by Al6ert

@ b-f: I have the black version of this belt - it's great considering the price, but my Samurai and Flat Head belts are thicker and the leather is a touch more interesting. The buckle could also be a tad heavier. But the construction is flawless. The red-bue flannel is indeed tempting.

pics as promised. apologies for the lame effort and my tired face (my daughter is back to waking up at 5am), best i could muster after getting home from work. this is a size 1, my other UES sweat is a 2. they seemed to be similar in size according to the chart so i went down a size. given ho much my other one stretched this will fit a bit better after a handful of wears.

13078823243_e59010c5fb_c.jpg

13079033464_23943a8ea2_c.jpg

13079022414_cb64f0942e_c.jpg

it's seriously nice, & for $100 less than the competition it's money very well spent. the cotton is super soft and actually really fucking warm, heavy too.

if anyone's interested i can put up some detail shots later
Edited by okisan

• 4 weeks later...

Ive skimmed over this thread looking for sizing specifics but have a question for yall with 400t's  Hopefully someone has a 33. 

On the UES site, the thigh measurement shows to measure from the crotch to the outside edge.  Now is this BiG's method where you measure past the crotch?  or directly out from the crotch seam.  I get very picky about thigh measurements and just want to make sure im good in a 33 and shouldnt go with a 32.

Basically im looking for a 12.25 (BiG) method thigh and around a 8.75 Knee.

Also FYI i wear a 33 in 710's

Thank you Gents.

I have usually size 32 in everything, but my 400t's are 31 and the waist fits about the same.

I'm pretty impressed with these jeans, denim, details.... I've had them for a day so can't really say much. The cut and details are a bit on the 'modern' side. :) 

I have a brand new pair of 32's that are too small for me. You're welcome to them, for a great deal. Or even to try if you'd like to check the size.

Ive skimmed over this thread looking for sizing specifics but have a question for yall with 400t's  Hopefully someone has a 33. 

On the UES site, the thigh measurement shows to measure from the crotch to the outside edge.  Now is this BiG's method where you measure past the crotch?  or directly out from the crotch seam.  I get very picky about thigh measurements and just want to make sure im good in a 33 and shouldnt go with a 32.

Basically im looking for a 12.25 (BiG) method thigh and around a 8.75 Knee.

Also FYI i wear a 33 in 710's

Thank you Gents.

I have a brand new pair of 32's that are too small for me. You're welcome to them, for a great deal. Or even to try if you'd like to check the size.

Aproy,  you have a PM.