Was going to get Pam to bring me to yours, and tag along from there.....but might investigate the train option.

lol, I was actually wondering if ur plan was to leave pam at stonehenge ...see u there

Looking forward to seeing you all - it's going to be quite the denim head gathering :)

almost forgot to post my 666OD that got hemmed at R&H,

Danny is indeed a nice and helpful guy,

IMG_7968.jpg

Thanks!!

We're really pleased SuFu members are coming along to the launch party on October 26th. Amazed too that some of you are going to travel quite far for the event. Although we cannot relocate the entire stock to Kaffeine for the evening if there is any item anyone wishes to try on then let me know via email and we'll bring those sizes down for you. [email protected]

Edited by Danny @ Rivet & Hide

Hey Danny, I was curious to know if the Hiut denim is sanforized or not? I was looking at the site but I could seem to find any information on that. THanks.

Hey Danny, I was curious to know if the Hiut denim is sanforized or not? I was looking at the site but I could seem to find any information on that. THanks.

Hi Rexzors,

They are sanforized.

Jean-Luc's Steel Feather SF0121 after 2 months pretty solid wear with Obbi Good Label veg tan belt. He'll be in them at the launch next week and a loom-state unworn pair will be on the display too.

JLSFa_zps02b7d6c2.jpg

really excited to meet you guys, we'll be there at 7.30 the latest ...

btw / the venue is kaffeine, so no shop preview ?

really excited to meet you guys, we'll be there at 7.30 the latest ...

btw / the venue is kaffeine, so no shop preview ?

Be great to meet you too.

We'll have a display of the full store range at the party.

See you on Friday

Ah bugger. Won't be able to make it after all. 'er indoors has booked us a few days away in the lake District with an early start on Sat am. Will have to get home & packed.

Was looking forward to putting faces to names.

I had a great time at the launch party, Danny. Thanks for throwing it, and getting people together. It was a great opportunity to meet with some fellow denim heads, and share knowledge and passion. Hopefully there'll be more occasions like this.

It's a shame I didn't manage to get around to talking with everyone, as there were so many people attending. Was a lovely mood to it, and a great setting. I really hope people snapped a few pictures to share as I never got the chance to do any myself, being captivated in deep denim discussions with all these enthusiastic people.

Kind Regards

Anders Helseth

Still gutted I had to miss it but looking forward to seeing the pics.

Another time eh!

A big thank you to everyone who came and showing your support. It was a pleasure to meet you.

It was great the way that those who arrived on their own were made to feel welcome by everyone else and getting along. It was such a chilled out & relaxed night and I was surprised at how many of you turned up. As well as Anders from Norway some of you came from Stonehenge (so cool), the south coast and the Midlands. It was heartening to witness how enthusiastic everyone was once they had the chance to see and touch the jeans, shirts and other garments and accessories on display.

I'll have some photos of the evening by Monday and post them in the thread. Thanks again, everyone. I thought the hangover would be much worse.

Great night, thanks Danny, really good to meet you and your team, great to see old friends and make new ones. Particularly enjoyed seeing all the products in person, very impressed with the Steel Feather 21oz (would love to see some of these entered into the next HWDC), and the RJB houndstooth shirts.

Meeting Surrealizm was great, his passion for quality denim was obvious, and apparently I am a Viking :D

seconded ...brilliant time ..thanks again

Really nice gathering last night. Thanks Danny, great to meet you & best of luck with everything .

Good to catch up with familiar faces & meet Anders as well.

Thanks for last night, everyone I met was super nice, sorry Danny we didnt chat for long but you were busy being a great host. The Steel Feather 21oz were wicked, great to see them up close.

Cheers again.

Great avatar P_K, I love Kiss.

Randoms....

IMG_2752.jpg

IMG_2761.jpg

IMG_2763.jpg

IMG_2764.jpg

IMG_2753.jpg

Thanks for sharing the pics Mega! Can't wait for a second R&H party. I think London needs more denim get-togethers.

Also, thanks to everyone for the support and comments on my jeans, and I've really taken it to heart. I'm motivated more than ever :)

Anders

That last pic of Mega's looks like they're standing at a urinal!

Or folding a shirt, depends where your eyes are I suppose ;)

There's always that 1 guy who doesn't know to take his back pack off in a crowd.

I just wanted to check in say Thanks again to Rivet & Hide for a great Party on Friday.

It was really good to meet so many friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic people. The atmosphere was Brilliant and the Drinks from the Kaffeine Guys were spot on. I did not sleep well that night! ;)

Im already looking forward to another meet like this - just need to make them more regular in my opinion!

As an (important) side note...The quality of the Jeans and Shirting on display was impeccable - the evening really proved to me just how much you can tell about the detailing of these clothes from actually handling them. Far beyond being just well made.

The RJB Dogs tooth shirt was a favourite as were Anders (thoroughly Nice Chap) Steel Feathers.

Thanks again to Danny and Junior.

U.

Edited by UkeNo