Levi's Vintage Clothing

I picked up my 44's from the post office this morning. The difference between the denim of these and my normal 501s is night and day. I considered wearing them without soaking them, but it's too loose in the seat for that.

30x32

Waist 31"

Inseam 33.25"

Front Rise 12.5"

Rear Rise 15.75"

Thigh (at crotch) 11.5"

Thigh (7" below crotch) 9.5"

Knee 8.5"

Leg Opening 8.5"

As requested, pictures of them presoak. I had to take these with my Macbook's camera, so excuse the quality.

2cxdqmx.jpg

140byif.jpg

2ufzivq.jpg

2gxjvhv.jpg

I picked up my 44's from the post office this morning. The difference between the denim of these and my normal 501s is night and day. I considered wearing them without soaking them, but it's too loose in the seat for that.

Uh oh, Another victim of the fever! Welcome to the club.

Hey new yorkers - smith a butler has a few pairs of 501 LVC in. Not sure what years tho

their blog says '55 and '66, but doesn't mention sizes or price.

^ridin the wave!

is anyone interested in a pair of deadstock sz36X34 1955 501 from the 2010 collection?

I got them as a gift for a friend but they ended up being too tight (lose some fucking weight right?) I would just return or exhange but they are from american rag and their return policy sucks. Furthermore they don't carry any larger sizes.

Pm me if u want em. All tags intact. Still have receipt.

their blog says '55 and '66, but doesn't mention sizes or price.

nice - they didn't seem to have an overwhelming supply (probably 3-4 per cut), didn't really pay attention to the sizes, I was busy checking out some stuff by Deus Ex that they had

nice - they didn't seem to have an overwhelming supply (probably 3-4 per cut), didn't really pay attention to the sizes, I was busy checking out some stuff by Deus Ex that they had

In my experience its real hard to beat Cultizm's prices and service. You order from the US on Monday and will sometimes have the jeans Wednesday. Thursday latest.

Airfrog

Really love the fades, especially on the 1917's (you should at least keep them - for comparison purposes with you fav 15's if nothing else!)

No room in the closet and I kinda need the cash. Just bought a pair of 2010 1947s. Should be here Monday or Tuesday. You interested Doc? I will price these to move them (cheap) for those interested.

No room in the closet and I kinda need the cash. Just bought a pair of 2010 1947s. Should be here Monday or Tuesday. You interested Doc? I will price these to move them (cheap) for those interested.

Too big for me AF, plus need to thin out a few pairs myself - this lifestyle aint cheap! Good luck with the sale though.

Just arrived yesterday, a goodwear hooded sweat and some quality tees (thanks to Shorty Long for the link). Fuckin british customs charges are outrageous !

[edit] Lookin forward to pix of the new 47's. If the cone denim is anything like the new cone 44's, they'll be awesome!

Too big for me AF, plus need to thin out a few pairs myself - this lifestyle aint cheap! Good luck with the sale though.

Just arrived yesterday, a goodwear hooded sweat and some quality tees (thanks to Shorty Long for the link). Fuckin british customs charges are outrageous !

[edit] Lookin forward to pix of the new 47's. If the cone denim is anything like the new cone 44's, they'll be awesome!

Uh, I've missed something 4sure. What's the difference on the 2010 denim compared to 2008/2009 cone denim? Thanks.

hey guys i was wondering....

well i am new to lvcs and recently picked up a pair of factory one-rinse raw cone mills 47's. the color and construction are phenomenal but i have one beef... the denim is not nearly rigid enough to produce any kind of creases whatsoever, ive owned a bunch of raw denim before and never had this problem. Is there anything i can do to get a few creases w/out "cheating"....?

any answers are greatly appreciated!

i have pics if you guys want them

yo i got a pair of lvc 1967 505's and there's like heaps fo tiny tiny fibers coming out from all over the jeans.. does anyone know what this is and how to get rid of it??

I think I'll take a fit pic and of those tiny fibers if you guys want that as well because it looks a bit odd I tihnk..

hey guys i was wondering....

well i am new to lvcs and recently picked up a pair of factory one-rinse raw cone mills 47's. the color and construction are phenomenal but i have one beef... the denim is not nearly rigid enough to produce any kind of creases whatsoever, ive owned a bunch of raw denim before and never had this problem. Is there anything i can do to get a few creases w/out "cheating"....?

any answers are greatly appreciated!

i have pics if you guys want them

Use laundry starch if you'd like them stiffer or crisper. The powdered kind you dissolve in water is best. Dissolve it in the water as instructed, soak them, and put them on as they dry to help set the creases. Then line-dry them.

yo i got a pair of lvc 1967 505's and there's like heaps fo tiny tiny fibers coming out from all over the jeans.. does anyone know what this is and how to get rid of it??

I think I'll take a fit pic and of those tiny fibers if you guys want that as well because it looks a bit odd I tihnk..

THe fibres are an indication of the type of cotton - short staple. Lot of people like this look, it's typical of 70s jeans. There's not a lot you can do about it - although in the 80s they would 'singe' the denim using a flame to eliminate this fuzz, so if it really bothers you, you could always borrow a blowtorch? However, I take no responsibility for the results.