Pure Blue Japan

midnight

I've bought 2 pairs of PBJ005's in the last week (1 indigo and 1 black), and have gone from being strictly a Samurai guy to a definite PBJ convert. The fit of the 005's is absolutely perfect for me.

So who has the better denim and construction? Right now I'm strictly a PBJ guy, but I think my next pair might be some S5000vx. But I love the PBJ slub...

Samurai have the better denim and construction hands down, but the 005's fit me so well and I love the slubby denim. Samurais are better made, and much harder wearing though, and you do get some amazing fades.

Finally took some pics this morning...posting them right before I go to my calc lab...

They faded like crazy. This is in the sunlight sort of, so the color is pretty accurate, but the white balance/exposure on the rest of the items in my room are not so much.

Front.

DSC04828.jpg

Side.

DSC04836.jpg

Back.

DSC04832.jpg

Sorry the room is kinda messed up...but it's college, what can I do.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention they are the xx-011s in case anyone didn't know/was wondering.

About 5-6 months wear, maybe even less than 5.

Finally took some pics this morning...posting them right before I go to my calc lab...

They faded like crazy. This is in the sunlight sort of, so the color is pretty accurate, but the white balance/exposure on the rest of the items in my room are not so much.

Front.

DSC04828.jpg

Side.

DSC04836.jpg

Back.

DSC04832.jpg

Sorry the room is kinda messed up...but it's college, what can I do.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention they are the xx-011s in case anyone didn't know/was wondering.

About 5-6 months wear, maybe even less than 5.

wow!! real nice Panda..

they really do indeed fade super fast!

do you mind doing a closeup macro shot of the jeans?? so i can see the texture?

and is it normal for the leg twist (left leg) to occur in all pairs??

cheers!

wow!! real nice Panda..

they really do indeed fade super fast!

do you mind doing a closeup macro shot of the jeans?? so i can see the texture?

and is it normal for the leg twist (left leg) to occur in all pairs??

cheers!

Both of my pairs of PBJs have leg twists, this one is just much more extreme than my other pair. Used to bother me at first, but now it's just whatever, they are jeans.

I'll do a closeup later...I'm pretty busy all week.

^shit, they do fade like crazy, must spread.

:o

i feel like that leg twist is a bit "done for effect" when they were sewing the pairs...? I may be wrong and please correct me if I am, i mean nothing by that statement, but when there's truly that much twist on one leg, there is bound to be twist on the other leg, and there's none. my RHT 007's have a ton of leg twist, but its on both legs.

all that aside, the fit is pretty damn good (a bit tight, i'll agree with ranon on that) and the fade you have there is really great! the grey weft gives the denim a really interesting overcast look...

+ rep.

Yeah fit is a bit tight but...when I went to NYC to visit my friend at NYU it was either that or a size 31(they only had 28 and 31 and like 37 left or some odd numbers) so I got the one closest to my side and just struggled...worked out okay I think though...my skinniest pair of jeans.

Can we see fit pics? Compare girls vs. guys.

Yeah fit is a bit tight but...when I went to NYC to visit my friend at NYU it was either that or a size 31(they only had 28 and 31 and like 37 left or some odd numbers) so I got the one closest to my side and just struggled...worked out okay I think though...my skinniest pair of jeans.

Can we see fit pics? Compare girls vs. guys.

Busy studying for my AP Comparative Government Exam at the moment so no. But, here's a teaser:

IMG_3252.jpg

(2 Months)

Busy studying for my AP Comparative Government Exam at the moment so no. But, here's a teaser:

(2 Months)

panda and Liane thanks so much for the pictures -- I had no idea that these pbj's would fade so well. As I said somewhere else they almost look black to me at the moment! Gives me hope!