...MEANWHILE.....

I seriously need like, a service I can give money to have them e-mail/text me when certain things I'm after go on sale. Because I have no idea where to look when these things come up and they're going to sell out in a couple of hours.

Lets talk about stealth. Ref.

Anything else out there like this. Anti-Thermal/Infrared stealth wear. I want to be completely undetected by infrared cameras/goggles. 

Well, that woman is very far from completely undetected, but I bet you could achieve a similar effect if you took some emergency blankets (the kind you take backpacking) and integrated them into a scarf.  They act like infrared mirrors, so perhaps line one side of the blanket with a thick fabric to obstruct this effect and hold the other against your body.  

Any leads for wear-to-work tech shoes? 

Bepositive's are a pretty good balance between fashion/wear to work. There were some cheap ones on thecorner.com for a while, they're probably on Yoox.com now. The blucher's and wingtips with the airmax soles are pretty sick.

ss11-be-positive-shoes_ss11.jpg

stussy-deluxe-be-positive-leather-shoes-

bepositive-derby-shoe-4.jpg

stussy-deluxe-be-positive-fw13-0.jpg

The Lunargrands are my go-to when I need to dress up for work. I've got the penny loafers and the wingtips and I love them. (Would recommend sizing down 1 full size with the penny loafers).

What's the work in question?

Developer/coding, office job.

Bepositive's are a pretty good balance between fashion/wear to work. There were some cheap ones on thecorner.com for a while, they're probably on Yoox.com now. The blucher's and wingtips with the airmax soles are pretty sick.

The Lunargrands are my go-to when I need to dress up for work. I've got the penny loafers and the wingtips and I love them. (Would recommend sizing down 1 full size with the penny loafers).

Exactly what I needed. Thanks for the Lunar reminder, I forgot all about them!

Those are super bland designs for Hugh, they look more like a slightly Acronym-ified Veilance stuff. I mean, even the pants have got rid of the fantastic lines that they've had in the past. Flicking between F/W and S/S is like night and day in terms of "cool" factor.

Which is good, I don't need to be tempted by any Acronym right now.

Those are super bland designs for Hugh, they look more like a slightly Acronym-ified Veilance stuff. I mean, even the pants have got rid of the fantastic lines that they've had in the past. Flicking between F/W and S/S is like night and day in terms of "cool" factor.

Which is good, I don't need to be tempted by any Acronym right now.

I for one like the more low key aesthetic. Very tempted by the windstopper shirt.

I for one like the more low key aesthetic. Very tempted by the windstopper shirt.

like it, it's just that I kind of feel it's Veilance's turf, if that makes sense. Like, why would I pay Acronym money for Veilance designs, especially when I'd rather shop local if I can?

like it, it's just that I kind of feel it's Veilance's turf, if that makes sense. Like, why would I pay Acronym money for Veilance designs, especially when I'd rather shop local if I can?

Understood. To me, the pieces look very acronym still. Those harem pants and the insane pocket config on the long coat are something only errolson would think up.

can anyone recommend me a good technical-fabric material sweatpant for summer? Love the look of some of the slim designer sweats out there, but want something in a material that would be good for summer. Tried using the search function but couldn't find much.

Thanks.