Acronym.

Westbrook

6 hours ago, fasttimes said:

That is, by far, the worst username I've ever seen 

I almost died laughing after doing research the word "nymphomania" and knew what it means

Edited by KEИROИYM

8 hours ago, fasttimes said:

That is, by far, the worst username I've ever seen 

Click bait user name and a great example of how smothering yourself in ACR doesn’t make up for lack of personal style. 

Also- dude needs to just cut the cord on that head piece. I’m also a victim of man baldness. Better to embrace than sport a dying bird on your head lol

33 minutes ago, brainerd666 said:

Click bait user name and a great example of how smothering yourself in ACR doesn’t make up for lack of personal style. 

Also- dude needs to just cut the cord on that head piece. I’m also a victim of man baldness. Better to embrace than sport a dying bird on your head lol

FUE hair transportation is the solution. 

I bought the coevo p30s.  The pants seem to keep falling and I have to constantly adjust the belt.  I have a similar belting system in the p31 (which I never have issues with).  I was wondering if anyone else was having issues.  Is it just that the drape of the pant and the weight will constantly just drag them?  Or do I have a defective pair? Any help would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, ACRFan27 said:

I bought the coevo p30s.  The pants seem to keep falling and I have to constantly adjust the belt.  I have a similar belting system in the p31 (which I never have issues with).  I was wondering if anyone else was having issues.  Is it just that the drape of the pant and the weight will constantly just drag them?  Or do I have a defective pair? Any help would be appreciated.

Comparing P30A 1.1 against the P31A, they fit the same and just fine. 

5 hours ago, ACRFan27 said:

Hope you don't mind the off topic question but did you have trouble ordering from Coevo? It is going to be a few weeks time before I am able to buy my own pair of acronym p30a but I thought people had trouble being able to buy from the Korea storefront internationally. I thought worst case scenario I would have to look for a freight forwarder like when I ordered the p10-ds from buyee

I had no issues whatsoever buying from coevo.  Bought it from us and shipped to me in NYC very quickly.

1 hour ago, sumant28 said:

Hope you don't mind the off topic question but did you have trouble ordering from Coevo? It is going to be a few weeks time before I am able to buy my own pair of acronym p30a but I thought people had trouble being able to buy from the Korea storefront internationally. I thought worst case scenario I would have to look for a freight forwarder like when I ordered the p10-ds from buyee

I know everyone was waiting in suspense on this forum.  But I figured it out.  I think the new “release tab” on the Coevo p30s  would slightly tug away at the belt, loosening it as I moved.  Luckily, the release tab is removable.  I was literally taking photos of the product to sell and noticed that the release tab was removable. 

On another note. I am wearing the j79ts-gt today. Just want to say this is an under appreciated piece and is a fantastic near perfect jacket.  

4 hours ago, ACRFan27 said:

On another note. I am wearing the j79ts-gt today. Just want to say this is an under appreciated piece and is a fantastic near perfect jacket.  

Second that. Been wearing ACR jackets for over a decade now and this is one of the best.

Please share your opinion on this case.

Just bought this online and agreed with the seller that he wraps it properly in foil to avoid scratches. He stated it flawless in his description, it showed up like in the photos and wasn’t wrapped in foil. Every mark on the can is a scratch. 
He even got really mad and said some nice words to me as I told him it’s his fault by not packing it properly. Not to mention he fucked up the first shipment so the order went back to his spot and I needed to send him another shipping label to resend it. 

Clearly a partial refund case isn’t it? 

thanks 

x

11F97472-B1EF-4F09-9535-975F95527591.jpeg

1F2563D7-D14F-4BF4-B994-4520D1F80AF9.jpeg

23 hours ago, ACRFan27 said:

I know everyone was waiting in suspense on this forum.  But I figured it out.  I think the new “release tab” on the Coevo p30s  would slightly tug away at the belt, loosening it as I moved.  Luckily, the release tab is removable.  I was literally taking photos of the product to sell and noticed that the release tab was removable

You can also fold and tuck the webbing behind the buckle like this to keep it from loosening. I actually made one of the coevo P30 quick release straps for my P30 as a meme and liked it enough to keep using it.

20220922_102459.jpg

J101-GT

The new funk brutalism. Compact and comprehensive, J101 makes no bones and brooks no compromise. Stopless. Direct. Asymmetric. Jacketsling for portability. AuxZip for modularity. EscapeZip for rapidity. Interops for variability. 3L GORE-TEX® Pro** for extremity.

[ **Built with enhanced Gore-Tex® Pro most breathable technology to provide extreme breathability—minimizing moisture buildup to give more comfort in more conditions—with retained ruggedness, uncompromised waterproof and windproof protection, and superior lightweight qualities with an improved environmental footprint. ]

[ **Optimized for breathability during higher-intensity activities, while retaining the ruggedness and waterproof ratings for which Gore-Tex® Pro is known. This technology newly introduces the lightest laminates ever offered in the Gore-Tex® Pro category, using 30-denier face textiles and the new solution-dyed version of the robust Micro Grid™ backer.]

On 12/19/2022 at 3:43 PM, NinjaGuyInToronto said:

For those who hate details and bullet points - yes, it's a pretty cool jacket and I wear it a lot.  You can stop reading now.

For those who would like a bit more info -

General Impressions

• Seems to not give off too much school shooter vibe which was my initial worry when purchasing
  • It fits pretty big.  I'm usually between a size S and M depending on the fit, and was glad I went with the S on this one
  • Pockets work well and bags don't interfere with access for me
  • I wear this as a rain coat and the length works well for keeping me dry
  • I usually fasten the lower button since the bottom tends to blow around a lot when it's left open.  I don't notice any motion limitations when walking around.

What I like -

• I find the main pocket design really successful.  Since you can't get to your pants due to the length, the main deep pockets with internal phone pockets are super convenient.  They keep the weight situated nicely considering how light the jacket is.  Also there's 2 phone pockets which is nice if you carry both a personal and a work phone like me. 
  • The holster pocket is also awesome for a wallet or smaller items.  Again, it seems to hold the weight in a perfect location that is comfortable, doesn't shift around much, and doesn't make the jacket awkward to wear.
  • The asymmetric 2-way zip + CF buttons give a lot of configurations for wearing the jacket, and imo is probably one of the more successful designs from ACR in this regard
  • It accommodates an insulator nicely with the aux zip and I've been pairing with the J74 (size M in fact) which seems to work well (pictured). 

What I don't like -

• The hood sucks.  It doesn't really stay on that well in the wind and I'm not a fan of the cinching mechanism.  I swapped on the hood from the CP4 (pictured) which works a lot better for me.
  • I think that front kangaroo pocket thing is kinda useless.  It's not intuitive to keep my hands there (too high up) and not really where I want to store items either.
  • The usual gimmick stuff like the headphone magnets and interops continue to be useless for me.  Maybe moreso than usual as the hood design seems to interfere with the magnet placement.
  • The jacket sling mount seems to be different than my J47 with it being on the other side of the interops zipper rather than the normal under arm location.  I guess it's so that the sling doesn't interfere with the zipper anymore, but it just makes the sling hang funny compared to the normal configuration.

All in all a pretty cool coat.  Reasonably functional and versatile.  A bit underrated imo. 

IMG-6946.thumb.jpg.6f1bafcadfe1433a80d27c86509b974b.jpg

Thank you for this information! I am still a little scared about the sizing. I have a L size J1A GTPL and a L size J58 WS, the J1 fits perfectly but the J58 is kinda tight in the chest, the measurements for the J82 show the chest is even smaller than the J58 63cm vs 64cm. Do you think I need to size up to XL?