Acronym.

Westbrook

I have the Sacai mainline m-65 jacket that the 2nd jacket's modeled off of and I can tell you it's designed to favor aesthetic over functionality. Interesting to see how this collab will turn out. 

Edited by Mannymmk

On 7/17/2021 at 1:13 PM, WiseFool said:

+1 for what looks to be cotton.

-1 for flak, flak and more flak.

If a collab with acr essentially boils down to flak pockets (yes, I see the sleeve articulation and collar zips) on everything.....

No hate, no love. Nothing to write home about. 

i mean, it's basically like they fused the "signature models" of each brand together so in my mind, this makes perfect sense since the acrnm signatur jacket is the J1A and the jackes both borrow from it heavily.

the J1L is still not my thing, but i like other two. also cool that they do a collab that isn't about shoes. i'm also curious about the materials they will use.

11 hours ago, brainerd666 said:

Also- it’s ACR on top of Sacai so good luck sizing properly lol

Couldn't be truer. Sacai certainly isn't known for having the most consistent sizing. If the field jacket stays consistent to their mainline, then you will most likely have to size down. 

On 7/19/2021 at 8:56 AM, zxcvbnnn said:

Anyone have experience wearing -E in cold weather down to -15Cish? thinking about liquidating P10A-S, P24A-S, and P30A-DS v1 for a single pair of pants that'd work for cold winters and +30C summers and unsure between P34-E/DS and P31A-DS. Figure both fabrics need a base layer at those cold temps so maybe I'd just be losing hot weather performance with a -DS pant?

very cold and not at all pleasant, just like DS. not bad if you throw on some leggings underneath, but going without will be chilly if you’re outside for longer than 10 minutes

21 hours ago, xc-mtb said:

That’s no surprise I guess 

I've decoded my former boss' cryptic replies in the following manner:

Cher = 500 EUR

Tres Cher = 1000 EUR

Tres Tres Cher = 1500 EUR+

Seen zone or no reply = "not in your lifetime kiddo."

1 hour ago, jeddyhsu said:

Women's collection looks impeccable! First ACR dress and crop-top?

where can we see this

edit ah lol nvm
https://hypebeast.com/2021/7/sacai-x-acronym-collection-collaboration-launch-date-looks

Edited by moneytalks

4 hours ago, jeddyhsu said:

Women's collection looks impeccable! First ACR dress and crop-top?

It’s less ACR and more Chitose Abe playing with their forms and structures imo

Vogue has the full season. 

Mens 

Womens

Seems as though @brainerd666 is correct that its Abe playing with ACR design. There are pieces that are incorporating more than others. 00028-Sacai-Menswear-Spring-2022.jpg

Even playing with the infamous cheese pocket. 

I personally dig the j1l x fishtail but with it being sacai sizing will be questionable. Hope retailers get these, would be nice to get to try on. 

Sooo I've got a very old Veilance jacket from when I was young and foolish and didn't know you have to wash Goretex often, and predictably it's terribly delaminated, especially on the upper back. Wondering, besides being ugly, and I guess making it easier to accidentally rip the membrane, what are the downsides of delamination? I had assumed that waterproofing goes, but I've been in downpours and even worn it into the shower. It wets out, but I'm still totally dry after? Weird, right?

UPDATE: got em

LC: Anyone seen these (the 2nd pic...attachments went to the bottom) before? Has the old black tags without the style info. There's a plain spellout logo tab (not the sea air land... but just straight ACRONYM) by the knee, which I'm not sure if I've ever seen...

did stumble across some similar pants without the cargo pockets, so maybe?

1477256078738.jpg

acrnm cargos.jpeg

Edited by beepy

3 hours ago, beepy said:

LC: Anyone seen these (the 2nd pic...attachments went to the bottom) before? Has the old black tags without the style info. There's a plain spellout logo tab (not the sea air land... but just straight ACRONYM) by the knee, which I'm not sure if I've ever seen...

did stumble across some similar pants without the cargo pockets, so maybe?

1477256078738.jpg

Might be the WS-P3a? The pocket layout and cuffs resemble it.

2 hours ago, chris_n said:

currently wearing my s19-ds and wondering how the fit/patterning of the s24-ds  compares? measurements wise they seem pretty similar

coincidentally wearing mine as well. patterning is indistinguishable apart from the s19's front and center seam and the s24 is roomier, boxier and a little longer where it matters enough to consider if wearing either of them on their own.