Acronym.

Westbrook

1 minute ago, Mannymmk said:

Hm... I'm not seeing the sales for some reason.

It's probably still set as "Private sale" SSENSE has set a set VIP list based on how much you've spent there. If you can't access this page https://www.ssense.com/en-ca/men/sale then you likely haven't bought from SSENSE in a long time. You'll know you have access when you see this text at the top of the browser.

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 6.57.45 PM.png

1 minute ago, analog29 said:

It's probably still set as "Private sale" SSENSE has set a set VIP list based on how much you've spent there. If you can't access this page https://www.ssense.com/en-ca/men/sale then you likely haven't bought from SSENSE in a long time. You'll know you have access when you see this text at the top of the browser.

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 6.57.45 PM.png

Thanks! Yeah last time I bought anything from them's all the way back in 2018. 

21 hours ago, keynezk said:

Check back May 17th

what's happening?

Not quite sure, i see only XL left this morning. A screenshot from other ppl shown size S restockd too.  Prob they got some more from factory?

I don't see much reason for a huge restock at this time for ver 2.2. The GT pro collar is not confortable and chest pocket entry on ver 2.4 is obviously better for single hand use. 

from j28-ws hat/hood. I'm not even sure if this is an issue or not, but is anyone else's like this? There's more than a couple spots on the interior where this black thread peaks out like this. I think it can leak, but it's honestly hard to tell

j28wshood.thumb.jpg.0a7e2be4e717bc45f18ea069b50743b8.jpg

Edited by hooper

3 hours ago, hooper said:

from j28-ws hat/hood. I'm not even sure if this is an issue or not, but is anyone else's like this? There's more than a couple spots on the interior where this black thread peaks out like this. I think it can leak, but it's honestly hard to tell

It's sweat stains like on gt pro. Pretty common  problem for -WS fabric. A permanent flaw. 

8 hours ago, hooper said:

Mine also have the thread very close to edges of tape inside. Not sure why cause as other WP hard shells the thread should match middle of tapes for better waterproofness... 

Idk if Im right but it seems the second time they use taped WS material so prob the factory didn't match up well? 

oh well. ultimately I don't think it's going to be any more or less useful for me. I filled it with water as if it were a bowl and didn't have any obvious problems with leakage. 

I was kinda jealous about the hat that came with the hybrid jacket, but I think the built-in neck coverage makes it more aesthetically interesting. Having it be removable like a p30a cuff would've been neat. I would love to see that happen in future jackets.

The rest of the jacket is lovely too of course, I'm a big fan of the thinner WS fabric. With an insulator underneath it was *perfect* for transitional weather. I totally forget it has the raindrop thing, I think that speaks for how good of a job they did designing it. For *hot* weather I would still prefer a packable

1 hour ago, FelixRevolt said:

To ones with the knowledge, have ACR ever made a reversible piece?

There are the Twin Tubular Knits, If that counts. (Pictures are from a sold grailed listing)1052534916_Screenshot_20210601-0959112.thumb.jpg.9d6695d72f7331aa110b5ad69dad9241.jpg

TT-KA1-KA2-LA1 (FW0809)2105768911_Screenshot_20210601-0959222.thumb.jpg.f9a1cc7f8ad085022f5c532d717ee159.jpg

Hi guys, need some help on those DS t-shirts sizing. I'm 180 cm and 95 kg no fat mostly meat and muscles. Does anybody of same proportions tried XL? Based on mothersite sizing it should look like a dress on a person who is under 2 meters tall, is that right?

5 hours ago, zoobre said:

Hi guys, need some help on those DS t-shirts sizing. I'm 180 cm and 95 kg no fat mostly meat and muscles. Does anybody of same proportions tried XL? Based on mothersite sizing it should look like a dress on a person who is under 2 meters tall, is that right?

mate xl would be way too long for you, being roughly the same height went with a large and found that a touch long, may differ if you have a longer/shorter torso

6 hours ago, scamster said:

mate xl would be way too long for you, being roughly the same height went with a large and found that a touch long, may differ if you have a longer/shorter torso

Ok, thanks man. As I thought, I'm gonna pass on this. Having long legs, I'll be wearing it like a cocktail dress.

Hey, maybe some of the old acronym enthusiasts can help out, did the E-J1A (FW0607) come with a nextec cotton detachable hood or a paclite one? Have seen both, but i'm not sure If there are different iterations or only the later E models came with the paclite one. 

Would really appreciate the help! Thank you.