Jump to content
Westbrook

Acronym.

Recommended Posts

so did the J29 actually drop? wasn't able to add, then when popped back up was sold out...

...if so, i'm gonna be SALTY!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, meccaNIZM said:

so did the J29 actually drop? wasn't able to add, then when popped back up was sold out...

...if so, i'm gonna be SALTY!

Yeah, it went up early, disappeared, came back at noon, and sold out relatively quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, meccaNIZM said:

so did the J29 actually drop? wasn't able to add, then when popped back up was sold out...

...if so, i'm gonna be SALTY!

It was there in all sizes. Sorry you missed out :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

P38E seems to be anther everyday wear pants for me.

The tensionzip vents could be very helpful on hot weathers. Didn't cop the P36 but i guess this works the same way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately couldn't snag a P38-E in Small. Real excited to see it out in the wild though - amazing to see how much hardware they put in with such a (relatively) lightweight material.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BruceLeroy said:

That would be great. I know he teased returning to 3D collars soon. 

Did he really? That's exciting news considering we haven't seen one since ss20 :')

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What was the price on the J29-WS?

Also motherside drop only i assume? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, P_Zen said:

What was the price on the J29-WS?

Also motherside drop only i assume? 

 

i think it was 1300 euros after removing vat

and most likely acrnm only ;/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

J56 is a super intelligent design. Pocket array is really well executed. But yeah, nothing for me in this drop. I die a little at every release that doesn’t include a J4TS. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, robbatussin said:

J56 is a super intelligent design. Pocket array is really well executed. But yeah, nothing for me in this drop. I die a little at every release that doesn’t include a J4TS. 

Have you checked out the J84-S? I found that model photos are a bit deceiving. Outside of the collar and different pockets, the actual fit is somewhat similar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, brian_g said:

Have you checked out the J84-S? I found that model photos are a bit deceiving. Outside of the collar and different pockets, the actual fit is somewhat similar.

I would assume it’s the TS part that he likes about the j4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BruceLeroy said:

Actually emailed to cancel the P38-GT. I definitely missed the part where it said it was a pair of over pants. I want the P38-E, but I just can't do the high contrast silver zipper. Sad face. Nothing for me this drop.

It also says it can be standalone pants. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

J56 is killer, alpha green, should be here in a few days, looking out for the P38 olive anytime in the future. very exited.

Edited by daniel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, AvantSol said:

It also says it can be standalone pants. 

As a standalone pant, it'll definitely be weird that the reach troughs lead straight to body. Good if one wants piss out the side of their pants or touch themselves inconspicuously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

missed the boat. p38-e want. will keep an eye for retail restock info but not optimistic. have p23ts-ch to offer up as well. posted in both threads sorry for being a pest 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hopefully there will be a J56-GT ss21 pocket/detail edit to the J34 cut/profil in the future!!!

Edited by daniel
fault

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, daniel said:

J56 is killer, alpha green, should be here in a few days, looking out of the P38 olive anytime in the future. very exited.

The alpha he mentioned were prototypes in response to someone's comment on IG.  Hopefully they make it into production at some point later.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, thatslapz said:

The alpha he mentioned were prototypes in response to someone's comment on IG.  Hopefully they make it into production at some point later.   

here we go

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Orientalq said:

2500 eur jacket coming 2022

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I canceled my J56 order. Would be my third GT Jacket. It’s just too expensive. I can’t find situation in which my J1A wouldn’t get the Job done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, GRiZzLY said:

I canceled my J56 order. Would be my third GT Jacket. It’s just too expensive. I can’t find situation in which my J1A wouldn’t get the Job done.

Man the price’s just creeping up there. I love it but maybe not at $2.1k, especially if you own other Acronym shells already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, would have totally copped J29 in DS. Don’t need another hard shell. 
Wonder how much it would co$t to buy some DS and have a tailor make me a blazer to go with P33’s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now