Westbrook

Acronym.

4 minutes ago, Yardsale said:

Does the P23A-S (is it Stotz?) just wear super fast or is it just me?

I wore mine for around 9 months without any real wear, but admittedly I was careful.

4 minutes ago, lopiteaux said:

I wore mine for around 9 months without any real wear, but admittedly I was careful.

Hm I wore mine pretty hard and had to wash a couple times after spot cleaning didn't work.

8 minutes ago, Yardsale said:

Hm I wore mine pretty hard and had to wash a couple times after spot cleaning didn't work.

I was lucky enough to survive with spot cleaning... How did it wear? The usual patinas, or the construction?

Just now, lopiteaux said:

I was lucky enough to survive with spot cleaning... How did it wear? The usual patinas, or the construction?

usual wear around the high wear areas, but they're more noticeable than I prefer. I'll see if I can get a before/after photo.

1 minute ago, Yardsale said:

usual wear around the high wear areas, but they're more noticeable than I prefer. I'll see if I can get a before/after photo.

The one thing I really noticed was the wear around the zippers on the pockets, ie. imprints and a slight patina. Much more so than any other Stotz I've seen, and visible after a single use.

Some wear on the seat as well, towards the end, but that's about it tbh.

3A2 is back on the Website. Should there be a restock on the way?

6 minutes ago, xc-mtb said:

3A2 is back on the Website. Should there be a restock on the way?

Already did 

3 hours ago, BlueBook said:

Already did 

According to my mothersite crawler's log, the 3A-2 restock lasted like less than 15 minutes and the 3A-WB2 lasted less than 20. It's ridiculous. Unless you're writing a bot to buy anything that drops, you won't even have time to react to crawlers flagging ninja drops anymore. 

Fascinating. I am always impressed how much stuff is sold that has never been used. 

was an actual restock or were they one off returned items.  i thought it was the latter which explains the short time to sell out

3 hours ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

According to my mothersite crawler's log, the 3A-2 restock lasted like less than 15 minutes and the 3A-WB2 lasted less than 20. It's ridiculous. Unless you're writing a bot to buy anything that drops, you won't even have time to react to crawlers flagging ninja drops anymore. 

Are you sure it was a bot? Someone on the TWG Discord group posted there were restocks, so I'm not at all surprised that they sold out quickly, esp. if there were only a handful of units restocked. I know I was able to get the belt into my cart before someone grabbed the last one. 

29 minutes ago, segue said:

was an actual restock or were they one off returned items.  i thought it was the latter which explains the short time to sell out

Yep I think this was the case. 

Edited by eyeheartny

31 minutes ago, segue said:

was an actual restock or were they one off returned items.

Definitely returns.

what makes people associate baggy drop crotch pants with "cosplay"? 

also that tanktop should have been SABOTAGE not ACRONYM. Enough said.

Anyone know anything about Lenny wearing a white j1a 2.0? It wasn't a kit-1.

6 minutes ago, jeddyhsu said:

Anyone know anything about Lenny wearing a white j1a 2.0? It wasn't a kit-1.

That’s the volt my dude!

5 hours ago, danii said:

what makes people associate baggy drop crotch pants with "cosplay"? 

Speaking for myself, I would only use the phrase to describe designs where the seat is cut so that it hangs low, extending beyond the line of the leg, a la P30. I wouldn’t use it to describe all baggy and/or drop crotch trousers, certainly not the P17, nor the P23.

@lopiteaux Ah, that clears things up. I was confused for a sec but should've assumed so due to his black/white feed LOL.

Does anyone with a J72-DS in L or XL have measurements/size charts saved? I'm thinking of posting a WTB in the other thread but need to clarify sizing. I've looked on Wayback and other places and can't find specs. Many, many thanks if someone can help here. 

33 minutes ago, eyeheartny said:

Does anyone with a J72-DS in L or XL have measurements/size charts saved? I'm thinking of posting a WTB in the other thread but need to clarify sizing. I've looked on Wayback and other places and can't find specs. Many, many thanks if someone can help here. 

Seems to be there:

https://web.archive.org/web/20181025074251/https://acrnm.com/products/J72-DS_FW1819

Sizing

S M  L XL
1/2 Chest 54 57  60 63
Length 71 74   77 80
Shoulders 15.5  16 16.5  17
Sleeves 63 65  67 69

41 minutes ago, JoshK said:

Seems to be there:

Many thanks, no idea why I couldn't find it :huh:

I’m looking for my first Acronym jacket. The size charts were really helpful for pants, but the measurements for jackets don’t seem to make sense when it comes to the shoulder measurements. As an example, I’m a Large in tee shirts, and my custom dress shirts have 18.5” shoulders across the yoke measured on an angle from shoulder points to center neck.

The Acronym measurements are typically several inches shorter than that across multiple jackets. Am I missing something in how they measure? An XL jacket with 15” shoulders doesn’t seem like it’d fit anyone well who wears an XL otherwise so I’m sure there’s something I’m missing. Does anyone know how they measure shoulder width so I can translate my shirt/outerwear measurements to Acronym jackets better? Thanks!

Edited by eyeheartny

Shoulder measurements are from the neck seam to top of arm sleeve

Its listed on their site under sizing.

https://acrnm.com/sizing

Should keep in mind their jackets are not constructed like shirts. Collars on most of their jackets dont exactly sit right on the neck. I'd focus more on chest, length & sleeve measurements.

Edited by X.bee

25 minutes ago, X.bee said:

Shoulder measurements are from the neck seam to top of arm sleeve

Its listed on their site under sizing.

https://acrnm.com/sizing

Makes perfect sense now, thank you. The measurements add up just right when I deduct the neck width. 

Do you have an idea of how to parse the length measurement? The diagram looks like it starts well below where I’d expect it to. Lots of jackets measure from bottom of collar to bottom hem. This diagram isn’t totally clear where they’re starting. Any idea? And thanks again for help. 

Good is always to look for the size description. Profile makes a different to straight.

this month or next month seems to be the guess. interested to see whats coming up.  historically speaking, has there been 2 drops a season?

1 hour ago, daniel said:

FW drop should be shortly now ?!

Today or Thursday would be my guess.

FW2018 dropped mid-October (17th-ish). Let’s see. Really excited to see the pieces either way though.

E's RS Night School talk: