Jump to content
Westbrook

Acronym.

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, xc-mtb said:

3A2 is back on the Website. Should there be a restock on the way?

Already did 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BlueBook said:

Already did 

According to my mothersite crawler's log, the 3A-2 restock lasted like less than 15 minutes and the 3A-WB2 lasted less than 20. It's ridiculous. Unless you're writing a bot to buy anything that drops, you won't even have time to react to crawlers flagging ninja drops anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fascinating. I am always impressed how much stuff is sold that has never been used. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

was an actual restock or were they one off returned items.  i thought it was the latter which explains the short time to sell out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hentaiyarou69 said:

According to my mothersite crawler's log, the 3A-2 restock lasted like less than 15 minutes and the 3A-WB2 lasted less than 20. It's ridiculous. Unless you're writing a bot to buy anything that drops, you won't even have time to react to crawlers flagging ninja drops anymore. 

 

Are you sure it was a bot? Someone on the TWG Discord group posted there were restocks, so I'm not at all surprised that they sold out quickly, esp. if there were only a handful of units restocked. I know I was able to get the belt into my cart before someone grabbed the last one. 

29 minutes ago, segue said:

was an actual restock or were they one off returned items.  i thought it was the latter which explains the short time to sell out

Yep I think this was the case. 

Edited by eyeheartny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what makes people associate baggy drop crotch pants with "cosplay"? 

also that tanktop should have been SABOTAGE not ACRONYM. Enough said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know anything about Lenny wearing a white j1a 2.0? It wasn't a kit-1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jeddyhsu said:

Anyone know anything about Lenny wearing a white j1a 2.0? It wasn't a kit-1.

That’s the volt my dude!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, danii said:

what makes people associate baggy drop crotch pants with "cosplay"? 

Speaking for myself, I would only use the phrase to describe designs where the seat is cut so that it hangs low, extending beyond the line of the leg, a la P30. I wouldn’t use it to describe all baggy and/or drop crotch trousers, certainly not the P17, nor the P23.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@lopiteaux Ah, that clears things up. I was confused for a sec but should've assumed so due to his black/white feed LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone with a J72-DS in L or XL have measurements/size charts saved? I'm thinking of posting a WTB in the other thread but need to clarify sizing. I've looked on Wayback and other places and can't find specs. Many, many thanks if someone can help here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, eyeheartny said:

Does anyone with a J72-DS in L or XL have measurements/size charts saved? I'm thinking of posting a WTB in the other thread but need to clarify sizing. I've looked on Wayback and other places and can't find specs. Many, many thanks if someone can help here. 

Seems to be there:

https://web.archive.org/web/20181025074251/https://acrnm.com/products/J72-DS_FW1819

Sizing

  S M  L XL
1/2 Chest 54 57  60 63
Length 71 74   77 80
Shoulders 15.5  16 16.5  17
Sleeves 63 65  67 69

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, JoshK said:

Seems to be there:

Many thanks, no idea why I couldn't find it :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m looking for my first Acronym jacket. The size charts were really helpful for pants, but the measurements for jackets don’t seem to make sense when it comes to the shoulder measurements. As an example, I’m a Large in tee shirts, and my custom dress shirts have 18.5” shoulders across the yoke measured on an angle from shoulder points to center neck.

The Acronym measurements are typically several inches shorter than that across multiple jackets. Am I missing something in how they measure? An XL jacket with 15” shoulders doesn’t seem like it’d fit anyone well who wears an XL otherwise so I’m sure there’s something I’m missing. Does anyone know how they measure shoulder width so I can translate my shirt/outerwear measurements to Acronym jackets better? Thanks!

Edited by eyeheartny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shoulder measurements are from the neck seam to top of arm sleeve

Its listed on their site under sizing.

https://acrnm.com/sizing

Should keep in mind their jackets are not constructed like shirts. Collars on most of their jackets dont exactly sit right on the neck. I'd focus more on chest, length & sleeve measurements.

Edited by X.bee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, X.bee said:

Shoulder measurements are from the neck seam to top of arm sleeve

Its listed on their site under sizing.

https://acrnm.com/sizing

Makes perfect sense now, thank you. The measurements add up just right when I deduct the neck width. 

Do you have an idea of how to parse the length measurement? The diagram looks like it starts well below where I’d expect it to. Lots of jackets measure from bottom of collar to bottom hem. This diagram isn’t totally clear where they’re starting. Any idea? And thanks again for help. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good is always to look for the size description. Profile makes a different to straight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this month or next month seems to be the guess. interested to see whats coming up.  historically speaking, has there been 2 drops a season?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, daniel said:

FW drop should be shortly now ?!

Today or Thursday would be my guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FW2018 dropped mid-October (17th-ish). Let’s see. Really excited to see the pieces either way though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2019 at 8:07 PM, junkie_dolphin said:

What's the overall length of the P30A with the extended cuff added? The measurements on the site seem to only list the outseam for when they're in 3/4 mode. Is "3/4 mode" to be taken literally here?

I've been discussing this with @junkie_dolphin over PM, but for the benefit of the thread, the measurements are as follows:

- medium with extended cuff 96cm, without cuff, ie. "3/4 mode", 78.5cm; and

- large with cuff 103cm, without cuff 84cm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn you whoever grabbed the M P30 off the site! Was gunna cop friday, enjoy ya sob 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2019 at 2:21 AM, strikethrough said:

6'4" here with a 32/33-inch waist. I got my p23a-s' in L because i was concerned about length. The -S work for me only because they have belt loops, but then theres a lot of excess material in the waist that you kinda have to figure out what to do with... not sure how the -DS are in comparison as I dont have first-hand experience with the dual locking buckle system thats on them. I've heard they cinch down tighter than the Stotz ones? Length-wise, they're... okay i guess. Could use an extra inch or two to get a more baggy look like in the official product shots.

get an L. i'm 5'10" and the crop is already pretty aggressive in my Medium
there are no belt loops but the drawcords are much more functional than the p23 drawcord

as for the p23 what i find works best is not using the drawcord, and folding the excess at both sides, then belt over (you can also fold the excess at both sides of the fly in front for a slightly different drape)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, lopiteaux said:

I've been discussing this with @junkie_dolphin over PM, but for the benefit of the thread, the measurements are as follows:

- medium with extended cuff 96cm, without cuff, ie. "3/4 mode", 78.5cm; and

- large with cuff 103cm, without cuff 84cm.

Strange measurements...My size S - 77cm 3/4 mode.

Im 178 cm (5'10" ).

Definitely size S is the right choice for that height. 

PS. all my other measurements (halfwaist, outseam, inseam, hem) are really close to measurements from mothersite (+/- 1 cm). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Yan90 said:

Strange measurements...My size S - 77cm 3/4 mode.

Im 178 cm (5'10" ).

Definitely size S is the right choice for that height. 

PS. all my other measurements (halfwaist, outseam, inseam, hem) are really close to measurements from mothersite (+/- 1 cm). 

I’ll measure up again this evening to be certain, and will post some photos. The ones I took last night didn’t come out too great as I’m on a backup phone.

 

 

B663CF5C-F23D-43DA-9571-AF9C7E85A2A8.jpeg

B5C779B7-0583-4294-9575-B738A6A4E2DC.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now