Westbrook

Acronym.

SS18 has been an amazing collection imo. Have you actually looked at how many pieces there were and how much variety? It was easily twice as big as last year's SS. If they had dropped it all in one go, we'd have all been completely blown away.

7 hours ago, Xu Jianfeng said:

I really don’t think so.

I must concur.  The other W this season gave us was actual gear we can wear in warmer temperatures and climates.  Actual shorts, actual WS & DS transition pieces, different fits and functionality we've not seen for the summer in recent years. 

Most GT & S pieces don't really do well in 90° NYC humidity.  Along with that, it blends perfectly with CXADO pieces (Cropped Pants) and ACR NMN items that we got way back.  Bravo to SS18.

On 8/2/2018 at 5:04 PM, Dolphinski said:

SS18 has been an amazing collection imo. Have you actually looked at how many pieces there were and how much variety? It was easily twice as big as last year's SS. If they had dropped it all in one go, we'd have all been completely blown away.

Agreed. The good news is ACRNM will continue to do so going forward

Edited by yankees19032002

At first i did not like SS18 stuff in the first couple drops but this last drop has changed my mind. Even though i cant really pull it off i like the direction the brand has been taking. i think the collection or 2 before it got a little repetitive but this collection has been very refreshing and we still got more otw (1 ss18 drop left?). 

7 hours ago, Dolphinski said:

SS18 has been an amazing collection imo. Have you actually looked at how many pieces there were and how much variety? 

This is definitely true, although some of the prices are bordering on obscene. I think this collection showed the implementation of several new design ideas and continuation of others. A strong collection for sure.

22 hours ago, DavidMN said:

Nah, I don't think that's inherently fair. The only Nike ACG pants I can think of that have any real drop crotch would be the wovens, and it's not nearly as dramatic as the drop crotch on the ACR pants that have them (especially as of late). I mean, I guess if you're saying that the ACG drop crotch was merely the spark that lit the brush fire, that would be fair. But, I think Acronym has always had pants with drop crotches. I mean, if you go back to OG Acronym, they were totally snowboard style pants. Way oversized and baggy (which kind of includes a drop crotch naturally). 

I'm not referring to the ACG pants at all, that's the best thing of the collaboration, I'm talking of the ridiculous price hike that happened after the popularity due to the exposure caused by LF1 and after. I actually sold my P15 and have 4 pairs of the ACG pants and prefer them ! 

The obscene increase was essentially a case of someone pissing down your back and telling you it's raining.

Larger trousers have a drop anything and a drop crotch is a totally different cut, which I'm sure you are really aware of. 

Edited by TEKsevenZERO

3 hours ago, AvantSol said:

The 68's zips are wild, really excited for that piece.

That J68-DS tho..

Oh man, oh man..

5caa249bcb_w950.jpg

48 minutes ago, AvantSol said:

Ws* 

True, true..

Looks like DS!

getting ready to deal with ups for that jacket

So who’s gonna be the first to drop a J1TS-S, J64TS-S, SP28TS-DS fit pic?

does anyone know how i would go about replacing or getting a new locking piece for my 3a-1? my sister just stepped on my bag :( 

043A037F-07CD-4C68-A9F3-A88FF04490FC.jpeg

it's called quick slip keeper

14 hours ago, 1i1i1ii1 said:

does anyone know how i would go about replacing or getting a new locking piece for my 3a-1? my sister just stepped on my bag :( 

043A037F-07CD-4C68-A9F3-A88FF04490FC.jpeg

Try Bagjack.

On 7/31/2018 at 4:54 PM, drgitlin said:

At this point I feel like the brand has lost me [...]

Kinda surprised it took this long.

i think the white j68 is cool in that its in a new colorway, but i dont see how people would wear this unless they wanted to stunt on everyone.  Iialso can't imagine how dirty it will get but hopefully this means, MORE COLORS IN EVERYTHING

I think there are a few of us like that now, the old headz have gone underground, noticeable by their absence.

I only have  Olive P15 left and the more I wear them and they fade the more I like them.

I'm mos def out of the game too.

Might pop in again from time to time...

Edited by TEKsevenZERO

1 hour ago, Northwest said:

Makes me happy to come through on the day of a drop and see things haven't changed as much as I thought. Yeah, prices are worse. Yeah, the resell game is atrocious. Yeah, the styling can sometimes suck shit through a hose but we can all be here and talk patterning, materials, fit, and styling potential.

Ended up out of the game on ACR. 3A-6TS and attachments are going with a friend to LA, 3A-3TS is with the first offline sufu homie, E-J28 has a home with the best technical designer I know, DS-KA3 went to a young art dude with a lot of potential opportunities on the horizon, I grew out of my DS-LA3 in the shoulders, P16A-S are with a dancer who like to move in them, and the cargo shorts are the only piece I have grown out of that doesn't have someone eyeing them yet.

I am def over being clothes rich cash poor. It was time for that awhile ago but its happening now. If there's anyone for whom those cargo shorts are a grail lemme know. Not a sale so much as a thank you to this community. Daniel sold them to me a long time ago, and always sold stuff in this marketplace for less than it was worth just because he was that dude. I would not have had the kind of access to Acronym that I had without the choice he made to strike a balance between profit and community. Hope that survives these darker days.

Well said. The case with Daniel can never be rated high enough. A different kind/person of culture.

Quick question. Normally I take large in the straight fit items from acronym. Is the profile fit items slim enough for me to need to go a size up?