Jump to content
supertalk6
Westbrook

Acronym.

Recommended Posts

@chunglove have you thought about replacing it with something different, maybe a different colour, white, olive, perhaps red? or just take the other one off cut in half and you'll have one for each shoe only half the size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I will burn a spec sheet as an offering to the Acronym gods!

As promised. Praise be to Errol-sama.

Edited by CARLOOA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone here still have the spec sheet for a SP9-CH ? I misplaced mine and looking for a high quality scan to reprint it ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keep telling yourself: "it's only a photocopy, it's only a photocopy..."

 

We are starting up a support group for those experiencing PTSD ( Photocopy The Stupid Document ) sydnrome where we'll offer counselling and methods that you can employ to move on and hopefully live a rich and rewarding life, and fill that A4 void.

As you can see Carlooa has kindly recorded his graduation ceremony, a sight that has been kept under ziplockæd wraps until now, thank you to brother Carlooa for sharing.

If interested please add your name here.

We'd love to hear from you all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard there is a deepweb site dedicated to specsheets. Need to pay in ACRONYMCOINæ tho and mining one ACRONYMCOINæ takes about one whole season, depending on your INTEROPSæ hardware (the more 3A you connect the faster you mine).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn no kidding, this afternoon in my office I just photocopied around 60 spec sheets in color from my personal acrnm archive. Still not quite sure wether should I share the scanning or not.

:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

Keep telling yourself: "it's only a photocopy, it's only a photocopy..."

 

We are starting up a support group for those experiencing PTSD ( Photocopy The Stupid Document ) sydnrome where we'll offer counselling and methods that you can employ to move on and hopefully live a rich and rewarding life, and fill that A4 void.

As you can see Carlooa has kindly recorded his graduation ceremony, a sight that has been kept under ziplockæd wraps until now, thank you to brother Carlooa for sharing.

If interested please add your name here.

We'd love to hear from you all.

It's a real sheet—otherwise the offering won't work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kamikaze said:

i think i'll stick to the p23 and maybe the j28.

watch, the j28 comes out w/ something super wild

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dolvn said:

watch, the j28 comes out w/ something super wild

saw the leaked picture of it somewhere around here. it looks more or less the same as the original with some slight upgrades (a la j47-j47r)
of course it was like one or two pictures so i could be wrong.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kamikaze said:

saw the leaked picture of it somewhere around here. it looks more or less the same as the original with some slight upgrades (a la j47-j47r)
of course it was like one or two pictures so i could be wrong.

 

can anyone link to said picture? have been absent and I can't seem to find it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mukaiten said:

can anyone link to said picture? have been absent and I can't seem to find it.

 

20708337_1639568472753847_5881642207029874987_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

i think i'll stick to the p23 and maybe the j28.

P23A - also comes with an upgrade - the same belt system as the P25.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slightly off the immediate topic- can anybody who lives in a frostier climate speak to the actual thermal qualities of the J55-MP? I'm looking for something to layer under my j47r during the late fall early winter. Which leads back into the immediate topic- is there any word of mid layers in the vein of the J-55 and J-50 in the upcoming drop?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, brainerd666 said:

Slightly off the immediate topic- can anybody who lives in a frostier climate speak to the actual thermal qualities of the J55-MP? I'm looking for something to layer under my j47r during the late fall early winter. Which leads back into the immediate topic- is there any word of mid layers in the vein of the J-55 and J-50 in the upcoming drop?

I think I said this sometime in this thread. I have a mini review of the J55. Basically, it fits looser than most acronym of the same sized. Thermal properties: wear it as an outer layer until it hits lower 50F okay as an insulator under a shell until really cold, like 30–35F. J58WS is rereleasing I think. With that, for much more loft the J58 is much hotter. I think I wouldn't rock a J58 unless it was sub 35F—it's just too damn hot. Keep in mind I'm usually layering with good base layers not just tank tops or plain cotton tshirts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the j-64ts is built as a liner - neck zipper/sleeve tabs. also re-release of j-58 as well as a short sleeve version (j-65ws) so there will be plenty of layering options if they all make it to the FW release

Edited by barto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Danwise said:

P23A - also comes with an upgrade - the same belt system as the P25.

that belt system is something i can get on board with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My girlfrined has the crotch zipper on one pvc catsuit. Pretty handy if you ask me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was hoping for the same built in hood from the 47 on the new 28 :( still flames but it did me a little disappoint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Errolson's twitter:

This is the level of pessimism within anti-racism movements. Ideas like this disregard class analysis and therefore don't look at racism from an anti-capitalist viewpoint.

What's the point if it's inherent and there's no self-realization through activism. What did all dead anti-racist activists fight for? With this reasoning a hypothetical statement to the person that died yesterday in Charlottesville would be "Sorry. White supremacy prevails."

Edited by TIMDOT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vir2L said:

Why would you want to alter what is already perfection?

I dunno for me i always prefer jackets that have just have a hood rather than it being outside the collar. Will still be copping though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I prefer those older hoods outside the collar as opposed to Fast Hood on J32, etc. because when it's wet you can't stow the hood unless you want that water on your neck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now