Acronym.

Westbrook

Surely it'll be middle of next week now or something. Similar position this end - everything I wanted is in this batch and I saved up ready for Oct...really just want it all in the bag at this point :D

I think this is the first year I have been disciplined enough to not make any non-ACR clothing purchases. In all seriousness, nothing else has pushed my buttons anyway so I'm not interested in being a slave to a brand regardless of what they put out but in general I'll end picking up other stuff to kill time that just ends up falling apart or whatever anyway. The only stuff I wear on the daily is Acronym now and so far none of it let me down over the years. Normally I'd be looking at Veilance or whatever in between but those pieces stay firmly on the hangers these days (not that there's anything wrong with Veilance).

Havent had a clue and i already given up my second drop try.

Look at this seasons price and im now very confident go back and grab all old time honeys :ph34r:

Can fully see why you'd do that! I'm really kinda turned off by the price hike going forward so will have to see how things pan out in subsequent ranges otherwise trawling the used market for older bits might be the way forward for me next year.

When this drop happening? All this money burning a hole in my pocket.

Next week is the theory. Nov 2nd or thereabouts.

Pretty sure some vet bills just put paid to my plans to get a pair of P24A-Ss. 

Havent had a clue and i already given up my second drop try.

Look at this seasons price and im now very confident go back and grab all old time honeys :ph34r:

Can fully see why you'd do that! I'm really kinda turned off by the price hike going forward so will have to see how things pan out in subsequent ranges otherwise trawling the used market for older bits might be the way forward for me next year.

Price reflects rarity of item. $36,000.00   lowballers will be ignored/blocked.

Edited by TresUnCool

Hotoveli preorder price was $985

Yeah I saw that, but their price for LA7-DS is $710 USD and meanwhile you can easily get that from Acronym directly for around $560 if you live in the US and you neither have to pay US duties since it's under $800 nor VAT since you live outside or Europe. I was more wondering what the price from Acronym was going to be.

I suppose you can tease out the math and figure the price if Hotoveli marks up at around the same percent for each item. If that were the case, it would actually be about $775 (plus 19% VAT for euro customers), which would fall just under that $800 threshold. 

Would it be cheaper to place 2 orders if under $800 or order together and pay the customs fee?

Yeah I saw that, but their price for LA7-DS is $710 USD and meanwhile you can easily get that from Acronym directly for around $560 if you live in the US and you neither have to pay US duties since it's under $800 nor VAT since you live outside or Europe. I was more wondering what the price from Acronym was going to be.

I suppose you can tease out the math and figure the price if Hotoveli marks up at around the same percent for each item. If that were the case, it would actually be about $775 (plus 19% VAT for euro customers), which would fall just under that $800 threshold.

Would it be cheaper to place 2 orders if under $800 or order together and pay the customs fee?

I've done that before and it worked. You end up paying two shipping fees, but that's waaaaay lower than duties. I'm wanting to get both J58-WS and P24A-S and I'm definitely going to place two separate orders to avoid duties. Hopefully Acronym's pricing for those two items helps me with that plan.

Having a hard time deciding between the J50-S and the J58-WS. I kind of wish the J58 had internal JacketSling-compatible pockets like the J50—and I'm not sure about the Gabardine vs. Windstopper—could anyone who knows both fabrics weigh in on the pros/cons?

Dude me too! I'm not sure if I should try to get the J50-S.

I have the J50-ws so I'll tell you a bit about it:

Honestly the best travel bomber period. It's light as a feather and very warm, best part is you can use it as a blanket for your girlfriend or as a pillow on the plane! It has a very soft feel to it which is perfect as an insulator under shells, you don't even feel like wearing multiple layers. 

J58 is a no brainer for anyone that has a J1A. I've been waiting for something that can zip into it for multiple seasons now. Also the front pocket of J1A has an opening allowing direct access to the J58 pockets, put a hand warmer in there you'd be unstoppable in the winter. 

Now for the J50-S, Stotz fabric gives a better fit than Winstopper and the construction is tougher. It is also much heavier and probably less comfortable to layer with. 

As it's a Nike x Acronym shoe, does that mean we will be waiting till September? Like the last two releases?

idk it seems sorta odd if they would wait that long they already produced multiple size runs in all the colorways and they got out, i would hope S/S but seems like wishful thinking because the design and materials are like a boot and defiantly don't seem to be summer kicks. just gotta wait and see  

idk it seems sorta odd if they would wait that long they already produced multiple size runs in all the colorways and they got out, i would hope S/S but seems like wishful thinking because the design and materials are like a boot and defiantly don't seem to be summer kicks. just gotta wait and see  

Valid point. Guess we shall see

Expect the unexpected - enjoy the ride!

I just hope there are 3A modulars released, that said modulars aren't 200+ a pop and they're available in both SVR/BLK, and that there is a surprise piece coming out as well. Who said fanatics aren't easy to please!

Got a code for 25% off any one item from FORWARD.  It can only be used once...it was a consolation for an issue I had with an order, but anyone can use it...

With the next drop around the corner it will serve someone well....

First one to hit it wins....enjoy !!!

APOV25 for 25%