supertalk6
Westbrook

Acronym.

Really happy for you that your 3A-1 transcended reality dude. Personally I found it to be really uncomfortable with anything more than a light load, a little too small for my EDC and generally just a real pain in the ass to use. I also kept snagging my hand on the stiff ribbon on the MK1/2s while i was walking. Obviously it looks amazing but for me it was a huge disappointment as an EDC. I sold mine a couple of weeks after purchase. Different strokes though.

Just received my 3a-1. God damn it is awesome. Outstanding quality. I could fit much more in it than I thought. But - after carrying my usual backpack-load in it for a few hours, which really isn't that much, my shoulder hurt. So it really is for light loads, this bag.

super easy to have should strap like this to make your shoulders fly

c0w3Um5RZjRUSjJtTW92ZUFvRG8rSHJrSGJMMHZV

@Haackk If you email Bagjack they have the waist straps and shoulder pads for the larger Acronym bags for sale that fit the 3a-1. I just bought some about 2 weeks ago. For the waist strap and shoulder pad (shoulder pad matches laminat version of bag) I think it was $40 shipped to the US.

@Xu Jianfeng & @cktenders - thanks for the advice!

@cktenders: does the waist strap help any? I mean, quite frankly I might end up doing as Dolphinski and sell it if the carrying strap doesn't help make the wearing of it with semi-heavy loads significantly more comfortable. What's your experience?

I used mine every day this week for the first time in a while with a laptop and some bits. Now I have chronic neck strain...whoops! Definitely ergonomically suboptimal in that configuration at least for my body. I always loved the look though.

Edited by RemarkableArmor

@Haackk  

I think it may help with what you are trying to accomplish, however from an aesthetic stand point, it *can* make the pack go from dope to dorky with the strap around your waist. It really shines in that it stops the bag from moving side to side or falling off your shoulder if you bend or lean over.

I will say the shoulder pad (for me anyways) really really helps. I carry my normal stuff and my work laptop in there from time to time and I have zero discomfort while doing so.

If you could get a stabilizing strap though, I think that would work perfectly. i didn't ask Bagjack if they had them available however. 

well that's why I switched my 3TS to backpack mode. it keeps the look of the messenger but can carry plenty of stuff without being uncomfortable. it's def not a bag designed to be carried filled to the top.

Even though I love mine and use it every day, have to agree with everyone here, I can't carry my laptop/other heavier loads in it at all.

Mostly use it for misc items and maybe a change of clothes after I get off work. Works perfect for that.

I've been trying to make sense of these sizing measurements and comparing them to the images on the site and to stuff I had saved, and I can't seem to figure this one out:

Is it possible that the J58-WS will have more room for wider/bigger shoulders than the J51-WS. Same for the J56-GT compared to the J27-GT.

It's interesting but, the only Acronym jacket that I've owned that has fit as you would expect, given the measurements, has been the J34. The rest have ended up feeling a bit on the small side.

I wish Errolson & Co. would make a tec-sys dog harness.

there are a lot of modifiable mil spec dog harnesses out there.. real bug out gear

there are a lot of modifiable mil spec dog harnesses out there.. real bug out gear

I realize, but c'mon—Acronym dog gear would be dope as hell, if a little geeky. 

Lol all acronym gear is a little geeky. 

I initially was kind of bummed with my 3ts but now I'm enjoying it a lot. I shortened the strap and now I can cinch it up higher and have it rest higher on my back. I find that I don't *need* the stabilizing strap for my normal commute, but I don't like it for riding a bike. I guess it's not a cycling messenger bag, but I feel like it's a common enough use it would be nice for it to come with a stabilizing strap. 

The laminat was my least preferred material when i was looking for bags, but I have to say I am kind of digging the way it's breaking in. I can post some pictures of it now that I've had it for a few weeks if anyone is interested.

Hey all - trying to decide between a size medium and small for my first Acronym outerwear piece. I like my clothes to fit pretty snug, I'm 5'1'' 170lbs with a pretty athletic build but I still wear size small t-shirts mainly. I also think I might have slightly shorter than average arms and prefer my sleeves to not come past my wrists, which I've heard is common with Acronym wear -- do you guys think I should go with the size small? My chest is about 40'', arms 25'' for reference.

Hey all - trying to decide between a size medium and small for my first Acronym outerwear piece. I like my clothes to fit pretty snug, I'm 5'1'' 170lbs with a pretty athletic build but I still wear size small t-shirts mainly. I also think I might have slightly shorter than average arms and prefer my sleeves to not come past my wrists, which I've heard is common with Acronym wear -- do you guys think I should go with the size small? My chest is about 40'', arms 25'' for reference.

small will probably be too tight in the upper arms/chest/back and medium will be too long in the arms. 

small will probably be too tight in the upper arms/chest/back and medium will be too long in the arms.

Slightly longer arms are nice with Gravity Pockets.

darn just when i purchased another jacket. cant wait to see the drop

2nd drop should be available this thursday!

I just got a J53TS-GT after all my whining—and now the next drop is coming.  :(  :D  :P  I don't know how to feel.

This came in the mail today.

Gonna be a nice little project for me.

First move is to clean it up of course.

Next on the list is to talk to bagjack about getting a backsupport and maybe a shoulder strap and other a assesories. I think they have a innnerlining replacement program.

and last is hitting it with one of those waterproof sprays. anyone have any experience with liquid off or never wet or any other hydrophobic sprays.

although I live in Cali, it also is somewhat resistant to dirt.

BC27E755-4D85-4471-A18A-49BB6BF32435_zps

F9E7D789-6315-4634-8F26-9EABC03C8633_zps

ah so you grabbed that bag. great price but was hesitant with the condition it was in. hope the project goes well

talked to lars form firmament yesterday. there might be some delays so it couls be possible that the 2nd drop was moved to next week. but idk

did anyone know if the repairs email still work? need a repair for a jacket but couldnt find anything on the new website

thanks

I wish Errolson & Co. would make a tec-sys dog harness.

onetigris is great - my maltese is fully kitted.  she gets to carry her own poop bags.