Acronym.

Westbrook

I was pretty suprised to see them doing br-c1 and p-hd1's. if only tilak sold them directly. 

What is the name of Tilak's br-c1 please? p-hd1 is Raven, very cool hoodie but the big logo annoys me a bit

They are super comfy, it's just been ages since I've worn such a baggy pant so it takes some getting used to. I think the fit is on par with Errolson's, but some of the fits on here look less baggy, especially in the thigh, which is what I was expecting. I'm less concerned with the stacking, I could take it or leave it, though I think the pants would be very awkward if the hem was too high. I

3A-6TS-COR is an impressive piece.

Indeed, not sure if the trolley strap and laptop sleeve are enough to upgrade my 6ts...making a serious case though.  Ordered a 3A-E1-L and S, been looking for something similar for my travel kit.  These should do nicely.

Edited by thatslapz

how to be an 40 per cent visual uparmored craft with pride wt vua do not remove this label anarchist placing things w)here they should be

R9gtOgd.jpg

NdG/Nike Pro Combat/P3A/Futura SB petroleum swag lols happy 60th

how to be an 40 per cent visual uparmored craft with pride wt vua do not remove this label anarchist placing things w)here they should be

R9gtOgd.jpg

NdG/Nike Pro Combat/P3A/Futura SB petroleum swag lols happy 60th

loving the trousers on the right, too bad they'll not fit me whatever they are ?

Hoping for a p15 A with cargo capabilities soon.

For those of you not on Instagram, we just started a whatsappæ group since private threads there only allow for 10 members. There is a cap of 100 people on whatsapp. First come first serve I guess. Dm me if you want in, preferably on ig @aleporte

Edited by aleporte