Acronym.

Westbrook

how do you like the j48-ss? does it fit pretty slim given it's profile cut?

If that one's for me I'm waiting for delivery so will update on Monday. I'm basing my view on the ACRNM model who is wearing both a M in that and the J47-GT which I get a similar fit to him in so hopefully will be good.

Need some help peeps...

Been seeing that j51-ws and j50-ws fits small...

Anyone with a size XL can confirm this?

Also, is the j51 bigger than the j50 as mentioned in the description?

Pit to pit and lengthwise?

I bought both and returned both due to being too small. The J51 does have more room in the chest and torso—as stated—but it is still sized similarly to the J50. Personally, I would advise people to size up.

J48 is cut like the J25. Fits profile so I sized up. For reference I'm 5'8 165lbs

thanks for that. i'm usually a medium or a small depending on the jacket cut (have the j29 and j41 in a small, and a j44 and j47a in a medium). i tried on the j50 in a medium and a large and it definitely fits slim. i could wear the j50 in a medium with just a t-shirt and it fit relatively snug so a large would make the most sense. i figure that a large in a j48 might make sense.

Question time for owners of the follwing:

GT-J5A

J46

GT-J20

How loose fitting are the above jackets compared to the fits of modern releases.

This is due to me buyign and returning a J47a-GT as it was really narrow sleeved/shouldered and chest was pretty small for me in XL

In particular with reference to the GT-J5A

does the advertised measurements take into account the 'expansion panel' or without and does the panel make a lot of difference?

Measurements:   Sizes: S M L XL 1/2 Chest 57 60 63 65 Length 68 70 72,5 75 Shoulder 15 15,5 16 16,5 Sleeve 65 67,5 70 72,5

Look forward to hearing back.

Thoughts on J48 sizing -  I went with M as I do in all ACR garments and it fits perfectly.  I'm 5"10 160 lbs 38" chest for reference. Fit on me looks the same as in the ACR stock pics. If I was 1-2 inch taller or had a wider chest then I would size up.  For my measurements, I think a large would start to be too baggy for layering under another jacket and the size M still works perfect as a stand alone outer layer even with a thin sweater underneath.  Agree with Stacks tho, borderline would likely be more comfortable sizing up. 

Oh and the J48 kicks major ass too.  High quality of the material is very evident when you experience it in person.

Anybody knows where the stuff from the past seasons can be found in the Acronym Webshop.

Is not there after the website has been changed.

Apologies if this is already known, but the previous seasons can be found here:

http://www.acronym.de/home.php

Question time for owners of the follwing:

GT-J5A

J46

GT-J20

How loose fitting are the above jackets compared to the fits of modern releases.

This is due to me buyign and returning a J47a-GT as it was really narrow sleeved/shouldered and chest was pretty small for me in XL

In particular with reference to the GT-J5A

does the advertised measurements take into account the 'expansion panel' or without and does the panel make a lot of difference?

Measurements:   Sizes: S M L XL 1/2 Chest 57 60 63 65 Length 68 70 72,5 75 Shoulder 15 15,5 16 16,5 Sleeve 65 67,5 70 72,5

Look forward to hearing back.

I only own the GT-J5A, but with the expansion panel it fits like an XL, I'd think (I only on L and M jackets). Zipped up without the expansion panel, it still fits – in the body – like a modern L

Some great "in real life" pics of the J47A-GT and J51-WS here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1051050068240745.1073742407.248755798470180&type=3

J46, J50, J47 here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1050022715010147.1073742406.248755798470180&type=3 

Edited by zer0cool

Anyone? Also wondering if there's anywhere that's still stocking j46-s in black in a s/m

Public (JP) has an M but, you know, high import prices. BeliefMoscow, Brown&Seedling (JP), also got the black j46-s but you have to contact directly or proxy for sizes and stock. And, for all the stragglers, Ink hasn't put up their FW1516 stock in their online store yet... 

So which did you end up keeping? Climashield is pretty warm.

Returned both unfortunately. Need a Med, but I was pleased with how warm they were. I'll never understand why some brands feel the need to suddenly switch up sizing. Imho if perfection isn't possible then consistency is key.

Edited by nesherman

Question guys.

Does the J47A fit exactly like the J36?

Is the cut the same?

I'm a size XL and have a J36.

So am using it as a guide to figure out the actual sizing of the J47A (given that some have stated that it fits small).

Thanks in advance :)

Yes, the fit is similar but the cut is slightly different: J36 is a little bit slimmer, a little bit more profile, while the J47A is a little bit bigger and bulkier. J47A's collar and hood is also quite a bit bigger which adds to the visual bulk. 

Yes, the fit is similar but the cut is slightly different: J36 is a little bit slimmer, a little bit more profile, while the J47A is a little bit bigger and bulkier. J47A's collar and hood is also quite a bit bigger which adds to the visual bulk.

Awesomeness! Thanks...

Now for the J50 and J51.... Will both in XL fit under the J47A?

I know they're tight.... But how tight is tight? Does anyone have the actual shoulder to shoulder & pit to pit measurements of the J50/J51 in XL? Am so torn not knowing...