Acronym.

Westbrook

15 minutes ago, SurakiCrim said:

Union Los Angeles is easily the worse..... each item had an easy 200-300+  1-300+ compared to other US retailers...

For example:

J64TS-s

Bodega: 1190$

Union: 1490$ 

J28-GT

Bodega: 1380$

Union: 1720$

They also have that buyer that backdoored the J1TS last season. Scummy all around.

1 hour ago, meccaNIZM said:

I snagged a large in the P23a from darkside, which is probably gonna be too big. Any takers if it doesn’t work out?

Tried on the P23 size L at Darkside... runs pretty huge. For reference I'm on the larger side of 33w and can barely saueeze into a size M P10A.

I was practically swimming in the P23.

I'd have to agree regarding Bodega as they process and get their shipments out in a hurry.  In an interesting turn of events, Hotoveli is also up there in regards to instant gratification as I got my J64TS-S today with wynd same day delivery.

I wonder if Idol has the same service as an option.

2 hours ago, uHntr said:

j28 gone :( again

Stock went online at 12:55PM and my friend wanted one so I bought it 

1 hour ago, Grondie said:

Just got back from Darkside SF.

Brutal.

Arrived at 12:05 and there was already a small crowd. J28 all gone. :(

It's ok I know that feel lmao

MKEGT91.png

12 hours ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

It was expensive enough last year but this kind of price hike seems very unreasonable to me, but then it's not aimed at a normal market is it? 

The used market was always a great place to pick up old er tidbits but the whole economy has been flipped on it's head now, I'm certainly relegated to a window licker from now on.

not acronym related of course but you mentioned windowlicker which brought my mind to this ...

11 minutes ago, AvantSol said:

@shinnanju for me personally I thought all that webbing was a little much(coming from someone who owns the j1ts lol). But when you add attachments like above it makes the webbing less obnoxious and more appealing.

i'm total opposite i think with all the attachments looks lil too mall-ninja for me. O well ill never own it because i refuse to pay that much for a liner 

5 minutes ago, llirreM_hpesoJ said:

Its big

Dang it, so it is contrary to earlier discussion that this version's J28 was slimmed down. :(

10 minutes ago, StolenBread said:

Shit so a large might be too big for me then.....

I bought a large too, where else I am a Med in the J1TS-S