The Flat Head

LFC4ever

I wouldn't hold out... We're not releasing the Flat Head collab till march or april..

that would actually work out great since i'll be buying a pair of sammies first

• 1 month later...
Kiya, if the SExFH collab is based off the F310 cut, how does that compare to say the cut of the SExSC? tighter, looser? And are the other two collabs going to be spaced out during the year, or are they all coming out in April?

The Self Edge x Sugarcane jeans have been out for a month... you can compare the fit in the web store at selfedge.com/shop...

i wonder what the pocket stitching design will look like on the sexfh collab? i've been wanting the f310's for awhile now but i can't get over that design. i guess i like things more minimal:rolleyes:

Kiya told me this last night in a dream

"The flat head colaboration, is similar to the the most recent iron heat jeans, that were designed ground up for cyclists. This time we wanted to make the ideal pair of jeans for a professional yo-yo competitor.

The denim is 1% stretch to accomodate vigorous knee bending when performing crazy tricks, plus the back pockets have been made smaller to perfectly fit a yo-yo.

Also attached to the front belt loop is a spare anti-yo yo-yo string, incase you are out and about and your string snaps (while performing knee bending cray tricks)."

I'm excited to see these.

Just thought I'd post the pre-soak and post-soak measurements of the Flat Head 10th anniversary 5100 model for people to reference. When I tried to read about the 5100's there was barely any info about them so this should help. Took them out of curiosity, they're as accurate as you can get with a house-hold yardstick.

Pre-soak

Front rise - 10"

Back rise - 14"

Outseam - 47 1/4"

Inseam - 36 3/4"

Thigh - 10 3/4"

Hem - 8 3/4"

Waist Unaligned - 13 3/4"

Waist aligned - 14 1/2"

Post-soak

Front rise - 9 3/4"

Back rise - 13 3/4"

Outseam - 45 1/4"

Inseam - 35"

Thigh - 10 1/2"

Hem - 8 1/2"

Waist Unaligned - 13 1/2"

Waist aligned - 14 1/4"

Everything shrank around 1/4" except for the waist 1/2" (flat) and the inseam about 2"

Based on Flat Head 3001 Cut. Flat Head 3000 14.5oz Denim Redline

03.jpg

just seems like too much going on. two patches. different stitching designs. red tab on the front. it's like someone dropped some acid before they designed these.

hey all, I recently got a pair of F310 from take5, I true sized, it fits alright not but I only cold soak for 1 hour...is that enough?? I only soak for so short because I didnt want it to be still tight...but after reading what sydney said....I'm thinking I should soak again since there is still starch on it...thanks in advance

Does anyone know the silhouette of the 1005s?

We've got some at Self Edge, it's a wide leg relaxed cut, same as the 3005.

We've only got small sizes left, they didn't do too well for us.

• 2 weeks later...
anyone know where to cop a pair of f380's in 38?

also with the f380's do they shrink similar to the 5100?

i think i saw a post saying about a 1.15'?

I don't think any store in the world has a size 38 in stock.

They'll be available in March.