The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Hey guys, can someone help me

im pretty straight on ordering Sugar canes okinawas and a flat head jeans

but im not sure which model. Originally I saw at Selfedge, the F80 really got me, but I can't find them anywhere in Japan sites

I just ordered a pair of Nudies average joes size 28 from Kiya and probably going to order the same size for the Sugar canes Okinawas.

Which model will best suit me? looking for a slim, straight, silhouette look

f80

3005s?

in my opinion after 4 months wear:

cut nicely through the thighs and legs. way too roomy around the butt! why do that?! the new arcs - hideous. i had to reach for the seam-ripper after a couple of weeks cos could not stand looking at them any more. total: 6/10. i think they need to re-think these a bit.

Hey guys, can someone help me

im pretty straight on ordering Sugar canes okinawas and a flat head jeans

but im not sure which model. Originally I saw at Selfedge, the F80 really got me, but I can't find them anywhere in Japan sites

I just ordered a pair of Nudies average joes size 28 from Kiya and probably going to order the same size for the Sugar canes Okinawas.

Which model will best suit me? looking for a slim, straight, silhouette look

f80

3005s?

its *f380

3001 and 310 are the exact same cut.

id suggest the f380 for what youre wanting, f310 (or 3001) if "slim" is high high up in your denim prioritiezzzzz

in my opinion after 4 months wear:

cut nicely through the thighs and legs. way too roomy around the butt! why do that?! the new arcs - hideous. i had to reach for the seam-ripper after a couple of weeks cos could not stand looking at them any more. total: 6/10. i think they need to re-think these a bit.

You have no ass.

FH 380s that i posted in the evolution thread, decided some people here might want to see them and would miss them other wise.

Excuse the lack of photography skills

wlolcp.jpg

15g8l86.jpg

33wwpht.jpg

2iasq69.jpg

qz5awp.jpg

1z72zxi.jpg

r90pwm.jpg

33f9k55.jpg

Sorry for so many picture, i have alot more if theres any intrest.

These are almost a year old, worn every day to school, biking, skating, contruction working ect. I need to make some repairs on the crotch, ass and knees. ugh.

Thats from the bottom of the crotch to the hem right? sorry i have to go right now but ill do it later tonight, if the inseam is what i think it is, im almost 6 foot and have about ~4 inches of stacking, and i waear them pretty high up so youll proably be fine unless your a giant.

I'm looking to buy a pair of F380's and was originally planning on buying a 33 (true waist). I wear a 33 in Imperial Duke but they are extremely tight and I'd like this pair to be a little looser in the thigh so I can move around, thus the F380. I found a pair for sale for a decent price but they are a 34, and I was wonding if those will be too loose for my liking...

any opinions?!?

i have a question a didn't find a answer anywhere yet so:

is the inseam of the f310 really 0.7 inches longer than on the 3001.

(selfedge measurements are 36.3" to 37")

is there any difference with the denim used on both models (to my knowledge there is not)?

i'm just asking because on SE they say that both models also shrink differently when it comes to the inseam....(2.5 to 3")...

maybe somebody here has some post-wash measurements of the f310.

thanks for any help in advance....

Just off the top of my head, I know kiya mentioned somewhere on the 3001 thread that the measurements on the SE site reflect whatever batch comes in, if that helps any. Also, my size 31 F310's (on sale in the market, shameless plug) have a post soak inseam of 33.75 from a 36. The denim in both models are the same, and the only difference is the back pocket shape and stitching.

I'm looking to buy a pair of F380's and was originally planning on buying a 33 (true waist). I wear a 33 in Imperial Duke but they are extremely tight and I'd like this pair to be a little looser in the thigh so I can move around, thus the F380. I found a pair for sale for a decent price but they are a 34, and I was wonding if those will be too loose for my liking...

any opinions?!?

I say stick with the original plan and get the 33. Fit should always come first...