The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Well, I baught it off the supermarket, it was tagged size 30 and stretched a bit by previous owner. And, it basically falls off me. But it was a steal so couldn't pass it up. I'm assuming the sizing is 27=28, looking at Self Edge. I intend to not wash the denim for like 1~2 years. My waist is like 70~74cm.

btw, I purchased the Flat Head rope! I'll probably get it tomorrow, thanks kiya.

• 3 weeks later...
hey kiya i was wondering im planning on buying a pair of the f310's in a month or so, since you guys dont carry and 31's do you know where else i could find them?

What?

That makes very little sense.

We stock the F310, and we have every size, if we don't, we'll have that size back in stock withing 5 to 10 days.

• 2 weeks later...

The Flat Head collaboration is done, we'll hopefully have a sample to show off at the Self Edge x Superfuture Party.

It's a modified 3001 with heavier denim, button fly, different accents and arcuates, new leather and new tag, and a smaller leg opening than the 3001.

The Flat Head collaboration is done, we'll hopefully have a sample to show off at the Self Edge x Superfuture Party.

It's a modified 3001 with heavier denim, button fly, different accents and arcuates, new leather and new tag, and a smaller leg opening than the 3001.

Sounds beautiful. Too bad I'll never fit legs that thin.

when the party is going to be started? cannot wait for the jeans first look

WOW www.irondenim.com

I was planning to get me a pair of F310's but after reading this, I'll hold out till I see the collab!

I was planning to get me a pair of F310's but after reading this, I'll hold out till I see the collab!

I wouldn't hold out... We're not releasing the Flat Head collab till march or april..

im also waiting for a <50 repro cut, but who knows if it will ever happen haha

Just wait..

There are two collabs coming out in March and April that are NOT skinny..

But they're companies which we haven't even started carrying their products yet.

One is by Dry Bones, the other i can't say yet.

I wear a 30 in imperial dukes, and I love the fit, what size would I get in the f310s?? I heard they shrink alot, should I get a 31?

Get the same size, they run 1" bigger in the waist about... they'll shrink but they're supposed to be quite a bit of a bigger waist.