The Flat Head

LFC4ever

hey guys this might be a stupid question but does the new F310 fade any different then the 3001, does the ploy effect it at all? thanks

It's the same exact denim, and therefore it'll fade exactly the same..

hey guys this might be a stupid question but does the new F310 fade any different then the 3001, does the ploy effect it at all? thanks

It's the same exact denim, and therefore it'll fade exactly the same..

Raw denim, and especially denim as stiff as Flat Head's, will not sit properly until worn at least 15 or 20 times.

oh me of little faith! you're right, these are starting to look like a pretty stunning pair of jeans. much tougher denim than any of the raw lvc's i've owned in the past - i think that threw me off a bit :)))

what are the dimensions on a size 36 flathead button up western and a 38? I cant seem to find a size chart anywhere

Full measurements are available here:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68&zenid=0a280c59c7b9fd89cb2119b8ec7f1b19

if i want to get a pair of the F310's and i size a 31 in imperial dukes how big of a size should i get?

Get a size 31.