The Flat Head

LFC4ever

quick question, when you wash your fh, do your honeycombs reset, or is the denim good at holding creases? Cus that happened to my apc and i'm just wondering if it'll happen to these(my next pair)

they don't go totally smooth, but wear them for an hour and they are totally back to normal anyway

sssup YIKES. update on sexfh05??

bad news, I sold my SEXFH05 lol,

but now I got SE05BSP's, I've been wearing them since december. They got kind of nasty up here in Canada where I've been for the past week, they got salt and mud on em from walking around. I also spilled coffee on em twice hehe,

I actually like the BSP's fit better as it's got a bit higher rise and they're just more comfortable all around, at least for me. I got them in size 32, however the profile of the cut is very similar to the FH05, so it's all good. I have some pics, but they don't show of the jeans very well. I will post some fit pics later when I get back to the hotel.

I just purchased some FH SE05BSP in size 36. I bought these true to size even though the website states to size up. I also wear a size 36 in Iron Heart 301S. These were very very tight for the initial fit. They are slowly stretching out. The rise on these is defintely a little lower than the Iron Hearts. The fit in the upper block is also much tighter compared to the IH.

FlatHeadBSP001.jpg

FlatHeadBSP002.jpg

what kind of fading can i expect from 4001 black??can someone tell me???THANK ALOT!!

They're pretty tough, I've had a pair in rotation for about six months, and there's not much to show for it yet. Recently I've been wearing them strictly as work jeans, getting them 40 hours of solid wear/week, and the fades are starting to come in. Who knows though, that's just my experience with em.

They're pretty tough, I've had a pair in rotation for about six months, and there's not much to show for it yet. Recently I've been wearing them strictly as work jeans, getting them 40 hours of solid wear/week, and the fades are starting to come in. Who knows though, that's just my experience with em.
omg..i wanna get something like 3001..the fading is damn nice..**blue fading**i regret it!! =(